User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 5.4K users

Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(

421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Loving the game so far, but playing it rather slow.

For example, I've had the same since the 22nd of July, and I'm still taking Sora through Prankter's Paradise =P By the time I finish and can join discussion you'll all probably have moved on.

• Don't feel too bad..I don't even got a 3ds yet but KH 3d is becoming a main reason to get one.

• @Gman5852 said: EDIT:And is there another way to get a Frootz cat without an AR card, it feels like cheating to me if there is another way(I'm assuming Frootz is just a reskin of Necho Cat either way though.)

Frootz Cat is exclusive to an AR card that came with the Mark of Mastery edition. I didn't make a Necho Cat, so I can't say either way on it being just a reskin, but it held so many Attack and Magic Haste abilities, it was a godsend for me.

@Gman5852 said: ...how do you set a shortcut? I think I completely missed that part.

Edit your deck, highlight the command, and press X to set a shortcut. To jump to the shortcut, press left on the D-pad.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Frootz Cat is exclusive to an AR card that came with the Mark of Mastery edition. I didn't make a Necho Cat, so I can't say either way on it being just a reskin, but it held so many Attack and Magic Haste abilities, it was a godsend for me.

Oh, so I can't get it any other way then, all right for me then to take it :D

• I also made good use of the Kab Kannon from the Mark of Mastery edition.

AR_Card_AKHE-005.png

It's only cheating because I didn't pay $15 more for my game to get the cards. Actually, I also figured there was no point in opening the cards that came with the normal edition when I had scans of them.

• This Leads to Kingdom Hearts? Was that not in Kingdom Hearts 1?

• I'd like to know what idiot thought it bright for me to fight at least 3 boss fights one after the other without any save points in Traverse Town 2nd time with Sora? Because Its been weeks and I still can't beat the thing, because you fight in a small square with no room to dodge!

• I'm thinking the same guy who makes you fight 4 bosses in World that never ends in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Add Comment