User Avatar Image

To the TTG forum moderators

posted by Bearcules on - last edited - Viewed by 603 users

Thank you for everything you do. You all have a difficult job trying to keep postings civil and conducive to the relevant topics. I would also like to give a special thank you to the moderators in the TWD section. I am glad you folks are around.

51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

This thread is a nice counterpoint to the charming little PM I received this morning ("Give me a refund then fuck yourself"). Thanks!

• Please look at the Mario thread and you will see a rant i go on about people crying about Walking Dead ep 3 not being out yet and how long everyone else has to wait for games like Luigi's Mansion 2 & Sly cooper thieves in time which has been delayed for over 3 months! I assume that the PM puzzlebox got was about Walking Dead ep 3 not being out yet. Also thank you mods for all you guys do.

• @puzzlebox said: This thread is a nice counterpoint to the charming little PM I received this morning ("Give me a refund then fuck yourself"). Thanks!

Well if you wanted a refund that's the words to use. I am sure of it.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Got a PM with the sole word "motherfucker" last month. How does that hold up to the contest?

But after Tope said we suck, well. I think I have something in my eye. *SOB*

@der_ketzer said: Well if you wanted a refund that's the words to use. I am sure of it.

And from a moderator no less. Intelligent people around here. :rolleyes:

• @Vainamoinen said: Got a PM with the sole word "motherfucker" last month. How does that hold up to the contest?

But after Tope said we suck, well. I think I have something in my eye. *SOB*

And from a moderator no less. Intelligent people around here. :rolleyes:

This is why i think most of these people who send these kind of messages need to do.

1.Read The Fourms rules
    2.Accept that an episode has been delayed and get over it (Again loads of other people has to wait like 4 or 5 months for a game to come out like Luigi's Mansion 2 & Sly Cooper Thieves In Time)
    3.Be smart enough to know not to call the Mods bad words since they work to keep the fourms good for everyone.
    4.You do know the Mods have nothing to do with The Walking Dead or they don't work at Telltale Games so how can they give you a refund?
    5.Stop saying ''Oh give me a refund this episode is a few days late'' and wise up since again there are games that have been delayed for over 4 months.

Again i say thanks to the Mods for being able to put up with these kind of guys.

• I may not spread around the forums enough to appreciate it, but you guys do do a good job, especially with putting up with some of the unintelligent people on the internet.

• I am so happy this thread exists; Our mods are awesome and the don't deserve this sort of abuse.

• @puzzlebox said: This thread is a nice counterpoint to the charming little PM I received this morning ("Give me a refund then fuck yourself"). Thanks!

Well then quit charging the people you ban and this wouldn't happen :p

z4w2H.jpg

• Is motherfucker really an insult? Moms need love too.

Add Comment