User Avatar Image

[Ep1-3, SPOILERS]Team Lilly vs. Team Kenny (merged threads)

posted by Zeekay980 on - last edited - Viewed by 7.9K users

All of Kenny's decisions are about taking risks. A lot of them unnecessary or not that thought out. "We break the lock and see what they're hiding. If those farmers give us trouble we take em' out" or something like that. Let's not forget rushing to rescue his family without even grabbing a weapon or looking for the other brother. Some are sensible risks like we have to leave our safe haven otherwise we starve. Lilly is all about playing it safe. She doesn't want any new people because they are unknowns and extra mouths to feed. She doesn't want to risk leaving a place they know is safe to try to find someplace with more food that might not exist. When given enough suspicions about the farm, she suggests just leaving without snooping around or getting dinner. She also doesn't want to loot the car because it might not be abandoned and she doesn't want to risk fucking up somebody's life. The only time they are reversed is with Larry for obvious reasons. Just my two cents.

316 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @jaybreezy said: Team Kenny all the way. In my game Kenny has constantly had my back so I have his.

but you are duck...He who must be killed in front of his father...of course he has your back...and WE ALL HAVE YOUR BACKS TOO;) (picks up rifle slowly.) Did you know that back in the day when we had lame horses, we'd take em' out for a hike in the woods. Would you like to see the trail guys?:eek::p

• again op fails to list options

i say both or neither as i'm doing both/neither

• After siding with Kenny on episode 1 and 2 until the Larry's part...which i didn't agree with him...i replayed the whole game from episode 1 and sided with Lily...except the part with Larry trying to kill Duck....so yeah i hate that guy to death! Besides...i know he wouldn't save Clem if his family was involved so..i don't trust him anymore. Especially what happened at the Hershell's farm.

• Team Kenny.

Lily is a bitch and bent up on power!

Personaly though I can see both parties screwing Lee over in Episode 5 which will end up leaving Lee and Clementine on their own!

• @jaybreezy said: Team Kenny all the way. In my game Kenny has constantly had my back so I have his.

Me too Team Kenny all the way, Since Larry was a dick to me I am never siding with Lilly.

I might side with her later on to see what the difference in the story.

• Neither. They're both awful. Clem & Carley/Doug are the only people to really have any loyalty towards in the game so far in my opinion.

• @Cattivo said: Neither. They're both awful. Clem & Carley/Doug are the only people to really have any loyalty towards in the game so far in my opinion.

for the record my 1st play is turning out to be middle ground neither ken or lily
    not easy but more coincidence of me using gut reactions with out any rewinds

2nd is pro ken
    3rd is pro lilly

• @Milosuperspesh said: again op fails to list options

i say both or neither as i'm doing both/neither

There are no other options. You can feel you're loyal to neither or both, but the game makes you choose a side.

One of them is going to hate you at the end of episode 2 regardless of how you feel.

• @Red Panda said: There are no other options. You can feel you're loyal to neither or both, but the game makes you choose a side.

One of them is going to hate you at the end of episode 2 regardless of how you feel.

You're right. Since I'm forced to choose in the game I'm going with Lilly. As an added bonus, this Lilly may not be the Lilly from the comics. I've not read the comics but I understand my Lilly is not matching up with the comic Lilly storyline. I'd like Lilly to stay with my group. Kenny can hit the road at his earliest convenience.

In my game:

Kenny is not a leader or a follower. I just don't see him making it in any group. The people at the end of episode 2 are somewhat reasonable people and none of them support Kenny as leader (other than his wife and son of course). Kenny is consistent though, he does not follow anyone.

Lilly is not a leader but may be a follower. No one supports Lilly as leader either.

I'm siding with Lilly because I think there is hope for her to work well with others. Kenny is a lost cause. This is how I see things in my game and the comic storyline of Lilly notwithstanding.

• I wouldn't mind Lilly as the protagonist in season 2.

Add Comment