User Avatar Image

(Ep.2 SPOILERS!) Did anyone actually kill the St. John. Brothers?

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

I know the majority of you didn't kill the St. John. Brothers, but I was wondering if anyone did? To be honest, I did. It thought it wouldn't matter if they were dead or not, they would still be walker bait. I wanted the brothers to have a taste of their own medicine. Who knows all the people they killed? Seeing all the blood in the slaughter room tells me they killed a lot of people.

The St. John. brothers planned on killing the group, and I just couldn't let such threats live on. I don't care the circumstances. The only regret I have for killing the St. John. Farmers is how it affected Clementine. I hate for Clementine to see me killing both brothers. I wonder how much it really affects her later on in the episodes. My Lee would do anything for the sake of the groups survival, and killing the Brothers assured the safety to the group that much more to me, even if they were very weak and trapped. Having them killed gave me a feelings that no one else can be affected by them again. So what are your guys take on this?

60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Karibe said: Honestly i wanted to kill Andy so bad, but then it hit me that it would be even worse to let his mother which do you see coming after him eat him alive while he cant do nothing about it. I figured shooting him honestly would be giving him more mercy then the guy deserves.

Eh I was more pissed at Danny. He enjoys killing too much. I have a feeling Danny was mutilating small animals as a kid and Andy had to cover it up. With his father dead Andy's had to step into his fathers shoes juggling the care of his mom and his psychotic younger brother. It's a lot of strain on him .

• i was sort of 50/50 when the option to kill came up, but i think it was Danny thinking it was a good idea to kill him that made me realise it was a bad thing to kill him and batman would agree, so how can i be wrong?

• @thestalkinghead said: i was sort of 50/50 when the option to kill came up, but i think it was Danny thinking it was a good idea to kill him that made me realise it was a bad thing to kill him and batman would agree, so how can i be wrong?

if you watch the third batman movie you'd know different, batman find he was wrong in his give them the hero they need bs and learns truth is always better...lol just saying. man is fallible even if that mans a bat :p *shooting star* The more you knowww:D

• After watching playing dead #5, I really identified with how they said many players killed Danny but when it came to Andy only a low percentage opted to kill him. Mainly because Lee's whole group was there in the rain watching Lee and this would be the second person Clem saw Lee kill as well. I think I understand why people didn't kill Andy. I'm just glad I was able to push through those emotions and kick Andy into the electrified fence. Clem will understand. Bad people need to die.

• @Kiel555 said: After watching playing dead #5, I really identified with how they said many players killed Danny but when it came to Andy only a low percentage opted to kill him. Mainly because Lee's whole group was there in the rain watching Lee and this would be the second person Clem saw Lee kill as well. I think I understand why people didn't kill Andy. I'm just glad I was able to push through those emotions and kick Andy into the electrified fence. Clem will understand. Bad people need to die.

of course what if she thinks lee is a bad person

• I couldn't kill anyone in from of clem she needs to trust you and you need to be a good role model
    In the walking dead I do what is right not what will be the best thing thing or make me the most popular I will not kill I will always attempt to save and will not kill

• @Kiel555 said: After watching playing dead #5, I really identified with how they said many players killed Danny but when it came to Andy only a low percentage opted to kill him. Mainly because Lee's whole group was there in the rain watching Lee and this would be the second person Clem saw Lee kill as well. I think I understand why people didn't kill Andy. I'm just glad I was able to push through those emotions and kick Andy into the electrified fence. Clem will understand. Bad people need to die.

Third if ... larry

• @CapnJay said: of course what if she thinks lee is a bad person

Clem is going to have to work that out on her own. Is a convicted murderer who kills bad a people a bad person? Whatever she decides is fine with me.

• @Hudomonkey said: Third if ... larry

I didn't help that wacko Kenny Kill Lilly's dad. That Kenny is a bad person.

• Any money this choice will hardly be mentioned in ep3, just being a small of the hand comment or something having no real actual impact.

Add Comment