User Avatar Image

Vegetarian Zombies: The Thread

posted by donmike84 on - last edited - Viewed by 688 users

but if zombies did take over the world would vegetarians eat meat.

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @godzilla999666 said: I would boil/braize zombie. The meat would be very tough and chewy, so cooking it this way would hopefully soften it up, and by using high enough heat, maybe help kill off bacteria.

For the most tender meat on a human, go for either set of cheeks. I'd go for sliced face first though...

• beat it down with something heavy...

scenario 1:
    see some dude beating up a downed survivor who tried to kill him... another survivor shows up..

survivor: dude! stop hitting him he's had enough, what did he do to you ?
    dude: tried to kill me for supplies..
    survivor: well he's out cold he's no threat..
    dude: i like my meat tender last guy was too chewy..
    survivor: he ain't dead though..
    dude: (stabs screw driver in skull) is know 'shrugs'

• Why don't all you guys just give it a try?

[LIST]Take a a whole chickenbreast with bones, put it into some tupperware and leave it for 2-3 days at room temperature.

[*]Your chicken breast will now be covered in a decent amount of slime and have a disturbing stench about it. It should still look like a chicken breast.

[*]Now we debone the spoiled meat. This should by no means be harder then doing it with a fresh breast as the bacterias working it will keep it nice and firm.

[*]Wash the slime of in the sink and see if you can get rid of the smell, also dry it with some kitchen paper.

[*]Ok, time to heat up a pan and fry the breast with a lot of salt and some pepper until it is really well done.

[*]Good job, you have managed to fry a piece of rotting meat to order. Cut it up and try to even chew on a piece of that... I say there's no chance you will be able to swallow it, without struggling it down. Keeping it down and staying healthy after that is still another story.[/LIST]

See it as a Zombie survival prep training.

P.S.:
    @ommmnomnomnom said: For the most tender meat on a human, go for either set of cheeks. I'd go for sliced face first though...
    Humans don't have meaty cheeks, we are built a tad different then cows, pigs and fish, If you wanted tender meat, go for the filet, the muscle strands located to the left and right of your spine. ;)

• Don't be.

I'm a chef and I just couldn't stand any more of the above talk. So it's me, not you... (not trying to split up with you! :D)

• The chicken I was going to have for supper is still in the fridge, I opted for soup and a sandwich.

• Close the windows and steam 10lbs of broccoli.

• @Cyreen said: The chicken I was going to have for supper is still in the fridge, I opted for soup and a sandwich.

Ouch, I'm sorry for that. I hope you manage to get over it in time, else proceed with step 2. :D

• Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrainz.....

• I have an image of a zombie buzzing through a wheat field face first. The latest in agricultural equipment, vegetarian zombies, all natural, fuel efficient.

Add Comment