User Avatar Image

Batman thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 11.2K users

With Batman Arkham City coming out yesterday (uk) and the 18th of October (usa) and with me finishing it yesterday i throught it would be cool to open a batman thread so go ahead and say anything you want about batman you can talk about the games comics movies anything batman you can even make reviews of it ill start

Review of Batman Arkham Asylum

Story - The Joker breaks out of arkham and lets Batman capture him and bring him back but as Batman thinks it was too easy and thinks Joker is up to something he is proven Right as Joker takes control of arkham and kills many guards unleashes all of the inmates with the help of Harley Quinn and the inmates being killer choc Scarecrow and more of the villians from batmans past and with the pain of the riddler who makes batman solve all his riddles..its gonna be one big night for the dark knight

Gameplay - just belive me this is one of the best comic book games and it feels like you really are the dark knight as you fight,do puzzles and solve riddles it is really good gameplay

Overall - it is one of the best batman games if not one of the best comic book games made and if you can i would say ether get it along with the sequel Arkham City or if you can find it just get it so Batman Arkham Asylum gets a 9.0

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Joker93 said: He's an interesting character that challenges Batman in a dark way. Batman failed to save him from Joker,who beats him to death, &,After Arkham City's ending, Just his presence is a reminder of Batman's failures. It opens the doors to a great plot & i'll explain the rest later I'm late for a party!!!!

1.Fixed again,2. Well i'll agree with you there about Red Hood.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: No problem :)

you didn't have to fix anything that time :)

• @Joker93 said: You didn't have to fix anything that time :).

I just figured i would.:D

• Nowyou'rebeingasmarta** :p :D

• Anways, the Redhood(& former Robin) would be a fun parallel to playing as Batman. He's had advanced training and, most likely, his own arsenal & variety of gadgets. Jason's morals of how to deal with criminals has strayed from the dark knights teachings.
    Back to symbolizing. the Redhood persona was once used by the Joker, as hinted in AC review tapes. "...and all it(the box) had in it was a crazy red dome & a cloak!", & I wouldn't be suprised if Jason's body was a vessel for Joker, like Tim was in Batman Beyond. I noticed some cadmus labs posters in HQR so I speculated. Again, those were just my thoughts. :D

• @Johro said: I think leaving Azrael and Hush hanging would be a bit off though. We're talking two big stories here in the Batman lines. It would be a bit odd to skip onto Redhood when the Hush story leads right into it and he was already introduced. I wouldn't be surprised though, but I feel that if they want to bring Redhood in, they will have to deal with Hush first. It could even be the same game. There is ~10hrs to tell the story after all.

That's pretty much what I was going for in one of my previous posts. Maybe some introduction in the naxt game, like we got with HUSH & Azreal.:D

• ...or they could do the cheap option, continuing the Titan storyline via Scarecrow as a priamry antagonist whilst simultaneously telling a prequel story of Batman's first conflict with Joker.

Add Comment