User Avatar Image

The great next episode prediction thread! *SPOILERS*

posted by WabbitTwaks on - last edited - Viewed by 6.1K users

The Ep 2 preview gave a little away so we all know there will be some editions to our group, but what else will happen? Here's what I think....

First, we will have to get power restored in the motel, if it is even possible. Not often a motel will have a generator handy. We may have to try to find one, or barricade ourselves in at night.

I think the next one to die will be Carley/Doug. More a gut suspicion than anything. I don't think we will get a choice on that either. It'll just happen. Probably happen during a food hunt.

Apparently, Lilly gets pissed at Lee. I couldn't hear what she said in the preview, but my guess is her father gets killed and Lee may have had to choose between him and someone important like Kenny. (HOORAY!!! He DESERVES it, damnit!)

Duck or Katjaa will get killed too (please let it be the annoying Duck!). Kenny will have a rough time with it but what is an apocalyptic story without angst? Plenty of it to go around if you read the comics.

By the end I think we will be on our way somewhere new. I don't think the motel will last very long at all for shelter.

Let's here what the rest of you think!

Mod edit: Episode 3 predictions begin on page 9.

316 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What do you think the very first trophy might be telling us for e3? The one with the scope and a figure in the sights. Goodby she quietly says.

• Bomb ? I always though it was a Se7en movie reference
    David Mills: What's in the box?, one of the most chilling moments in cinema that month.

• Well since its the first trophy I dont think they will make us kill a zombie that means something to one of the characters without feeling forced. So maybe you're having a serious talk with somebody about how all these walkers were just like them before and now look at them blah blah emotional stuff and bam you see a female zombie and shoot it to take away its pain. Just a guess lol and yea I said I think its a bomb just because I feel its gonna end in a huge fire (idk why) (on my phone. Logging off now see ya later)

• nice find, I personally think based on the first acheivement from episode 3 carly or doug will die. This will make the decision virtually pointless in the grand scheme of the plot and get everyone back to a equal cast.

As for the Lilly one, I dont think she leaves or it would show a different icon I think you go with her either as a group or you split up.

And I agree with you with the walkie talkie, I think clems parents will be on the other end! And than the episode ends with Lee stuck deciding to risk leaving with clem to go find her parents or make her stay with the group.

EDIT: also the staff said there will be many new characters including a couple you meet (assuming in episode 3) so that could throw the story line in a whole new direction.

• @kirby18 said: nice find, I personally think based on the first acheivement from episode 3 carly or doug will die. This will make the decision virtually pointless in the grand scheme of the plot and get everyone back to a equal cast.

As for the Lilly one, I dont think she leaves or it would show a different icon I think you go with her either as a group or you split up.

And I agree with you with the walkie talkie, I think clems parents will be on the other end! And than the episode ends with Lee stuck deciding to risk leaving with clem to go find her parents or make her stay with the group.

EDIT: also the staff said there will be many new characters including a couple you meet (assuming in episode 3) so that could throw the story line in a whole new direction.

What if it's Glen! He has the other walkie talkie not Clem's parents. That would be nice to have Glen back for e3....e3 looks like it's going to be rough.

• I don't think Lilly leaves I reckon you and her go and investigate Woodbury like Rick, Glenn and Michonne did in the comics

And as for the walkie talkie maybe clementines parents are on the other side after all they never specifically classed as dead Lee only assumed they were dead

• @Kiel555 said: What do you think the very first trophy might be telling us for e3? The one with the scope and a figure in the sights. Goodby she quietly says.

Could be what carly or lily says as she shoot a walker

• i got the impression from the answering machine her dad was bitten and her mother was with him.

• Ok so we've all seen after episode 3 that pretty much Lee and Clementine are the only characters we can't see dying until maybe the end so how long do you think each other character will last ?

Kenny - Personally i've sided with Kenny i know a lot of people went with Lily but i think him and Lee can have a strong bond , he is mentioned to be in episode 4 and 5 but i think something will happen to him near the end of the last episode ,

Ben - Ben's a tough one , he appears to be weak and hard to trust but he could surprise you , i think he'll get caught by a walker or something in episode 4 but that's only a guess,

Chuck - Ah the homeless guy , There's something about him i don't trust , he has good ideas and seems straight forward but i think he'll either leave the group or be killed or eaten in episode 4 ,

Omid - Omid and Lee share a bond and like civil war but after his fall of the bridge (FYI anyone see that option you can select where Omid doesn't want to jump and you can say to him , "i'm going to take you're girl or something along the lines ? haha that was funny) i think he'll die in episode 4 because you can see in the trailer for episode 4 his pretty badly beaten up from the leg injury,

Christa - She seems like Lily except less insane , she's strong and can protect herself , i think she'll last through episode 4 but during the trailer of the walking dead she is seen holding a gun to her head while Kenny is trying to stop her so we don't know if she commits or not ,

Conclusion - What do you guys think will happen in episode 4 ? would like to know you're thoughts ,:-)

• @SilencerSteven said:

Episode 4:
    the 3rd Achievement is labeled Support Group and in the pic it shows 3-4 shadows at a doorway.

the 4th Achievement is titled Bedside Manor and has a pic of what I believe to be a Medical type of thing

the 7th Achievement is titled The Morning After and has a pic of a gas tank

Clem's mom is a doctor, so Bedside Manor achievement is probably related to finding her.

The 1st achievement is Georgia's First City: which is Savannah

Add Comment