User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 200.6K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @coolsome said: Neil Armstrong passed away at the age of 82.

NASA's had a lot of good press lately, but this has not been a good summer for former astronauts.

@coolsome said: I don't have a psychiatrist and I'm not sure if the health plan I'm under covers one. I worry about my mental state at times and I don't know what my options are when it comes to help.

Mental Health benefits are usually separate from your health plan. Chances are you got some information about this when you enrolled for benefits (assuming you have some from your employer). If you have an employee website, check that. Otherwise, ask HR. Some plans require you pick someone from a specific network (or make a specific network much cheaper).

• Why wont they relese a port of Mortal Kombat Trilogy on PSN! it was my fave of the old skhool MK games. Mainly the one butten Fatality kheat.

Also it has the word Trilogy in it..TRILOGY!!! TIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRILOGGGYYYYYY!!!!!!!

• I have packed like three different times...I think I'm over doing it.

• I haven't even started packing yet. I should get on that.

• According to Futurama Conan o'brien will lose his legs this year in a war.

• @coolsome said: According to Futurama Conan o'brien will lose his legs this year in a war.

According to Futurama we should have seen a fully automated suicide booth about four years ago.

• Can somebody please explain to me how to make a poll?

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Icedhope said: I have packed like three different times...I think I'm over doing it.

I find packing much more fun if I make "bleep bloop" noises and pretend I'm playing Tetris.

@Icedhope said: I haven't even started packing yet. I should get on that.

I haven't started yet either... But given that I don't leave til Thursday, packing now would be somewhat premature. I'm sure I'll end up panic-packing the night before like I do for every trip. :p

@Icedhope said: Can somebody please explain to me how to make a poll?

1. When you're creating a new thread, scroll down.
    2. Under the "Submit New Thread" button you'll see a section called "Additional Options". Tick the box that says "Yes, post a poll with this thread".
    3. Submit the new thread. You'll get the section to specify the poll options on the next page.

• I'm still waiting for the ultimate Mortal Kombat, which has every kharacter that has ever appeared in a Mortal Kombat game (yes, EVERY), with all their alternate costumes from every game AND every movie or series, and their best / most favorite fatalities. It would also have, aside from Babalities, Friendships, Animalities, Brutalities, all those things that made Mortal Kombat fun.

Also, it would have all stages represented in some form. Even the 3D Mortal Kombat games would be represented, although the gameplay would still be in 2D.

Also, it would have Techno Syndrome.

EDIT: Also, a lot of kharacters should have both a ninja costume and a cyborg version.

• @puzzlebox said:

1. When you're creating a new thread, scroll down.
    2. Under the "Submit New Thread" button you'll see a section called "Additional Options". Tick the box that says "Yes, post a poll with this thread".
    3. Submit the new thread. You'll get the section to specify the poll options on the next page.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.