203 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes it does as it makes up for you guys getting the Jak & Daxter trilogy early! I just hope they did more playtesting this time because our Ratchet & Clank trilogy is very glitchy. People have even made videos on youtube saying all the problems in the trilogy. In my opinion the best video on youtube showing all the problems is the many problems of the Ratchet & Clank trilogy.

Also Gman is your favorite Team Fortress 2 class The Spy?

• @ryannumber1gamer said: Also Gman is your favorite Team Fortress 2 class The Spy?

No, that would be soldier/engi, I just liked the image I found of him :p

• I'm tempted to play them but, if memory serves, the original R&C games were long & now there's trophies to focus on? O.o that aside, could I really pass up a chance to shoot chickens out of a gun again :D
    "decisions decisions decisions..."

• The original games are about as long as Tools of Destruction, so...

It's also worth noting there's no real lock-on system in the very first game (the thing that lets you sidestep while shooting enemies, basically), which makes the shooting feel much less focused. You do get something resembling one eventually once Clank gets his rocket pack, but it's flaky.

The majority of the trophies are the same as the skill points though, so that shouldn't be much of an issue.

• @Gman5852 said: No, that would be soldier/engi, I just liked the image I found of him :p

Oh ok. Spy is tied with Pyro & Engineer as my favorite class.

Also Joker i would say pick up the Ratchet & Clank trilogy but be careful because there is loads of glitches that were not in the PS3 version. Just ask Darth as he has come across gamebreaking glitches.

• That's actually my top reason for hesitating now... Thanks for the heads up!!!

• Yeah, pain in the ass if/when that happens. If you get a 'unavailable' message, your save is fried. When you get to the second game, make sure you have two saves that you keep switching between. It's what I've done on my third playthrough and it hasn't screwed up a third time (touch wood), so here's hoping it stays going like this.

Other (much more minor) glitches I've noticed:
    - On the Ice Planet with the crystals, Ratchet turned invisible. The suit stayed, but the Lombax inside wasn't there. When it happened, I didn't take any damage though, so that was awesome.
    - Enemy corpses stick around when they should fade. I've had this one happen a couple of times.
    - Music sometimes doesn't play when it should. Makes the levels feel very empty, oddly enough.

Those ones are minor though.

• @Darth Marsden said: Yeah, pain in the ass if/when that happens. If you get a 'unavailable' message, your save is fried. When you get to the second game, make sure you have two saves that you keep switching between. It's what I've done on my third playthrough and it hasn't screwed up a third time (touch wood), so here's hoping it stays going like this.

Other (much more minor) glitches I've noticed:
    - On the Ice Planet with the crystals, Ratchet turned invisible. The suit stayed, but the Lombax inside wasn't there. When it happened, I didn't take any damage though, so that was awesome.
    - Enemy corpses stick around when they should fade. I've had this one happen a couple of times.
    - Music sometimes doesn't play when it should. Makes the levels feel very empty, oddly enough.

Those ones are minor though.

I got a glitch in Ratchet & Clank 3 that made me have to start over. I got to the part where you fight Captain Qwark after the path of death (I think that's the name.) The Quick Select didn't pause the game and it was harder to play since everytime you tried to switch a gun there were enemies attacking you during boss fights so i started over again. Also if you want to see other glitches people encountered check out that video i mentioned on youtube that shows piles of glitches in the game.

• Boosh! Platinum'd Ratchet & Clank 2!

Also, what video of glitches? You've never linked to that!

• I don't know how to link youtube videos. The name of the video on youtube is The many problems in the ratchet & clank HD trilogy

Add Comment