User Avatar Image

What is your favourite video game character and why?

posted by ParadoxalMindElla1 on - last edited - Viewed by 631 users

I didn't know should I start this in "forum games" section or here. So I started it here, in "general chat" because we will be generally chatting about video game people. What do you have to do? Exactly what the title says. So basically you tell the name of the character, video game in which he or she appears, and say why is he or she your favourite. I hope this thread will live :D

My favourite video game character is Shadow, from the Sonic game series. Because he is really cool. And I like when Rouge teases him xD

Now you. :p

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Max Payne. He tries to do right, but doesn’t really know the difference between right and wrong, who to kill who not to kill on his quest for vengeance.

• Conker. Dude's just trying to get back to bed, but "fuck that", says the world!

• This might be a strange choice but I really like Rosangela Blackwell. She is just as socially awkward as me but can also open up to others if they are taking the first step.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: I love Tails because he is very helpful to Sonic yadda yadda yadda.

Or, as Yahtzee put it, "He could run at the exact same speed as Sonic in the second game and he can fucking fly", which I think is an apt description of why he's awesome. It's only in the more recent games when they saddled him with the voice of an 8 year old girl that he started getting annoying.

• Spy Fox is far and away my favorite. Yes, I am nostalgic, why do you ask?

• @Darth Marsden said: Or, as Yahtzee put it, "He could run at the exact same speed as Sonic in the second game and he can fucking fly", which I think is an apt description of why he's awesome. It's only in the more recent games when they saddled him with the voice of an 8 year old girl that he started getting annoying.

Yes but ever since Sonic Colours where they got new voice actors. He sounds better.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: Yes but ever since Sonic Colours where they got new voice actors. He sounds better.

Tails sounds just as annoying to me actually.

• @Gman5852 said: Tails sounds just as annoying to me actually.

Better than Sonic Heroes. I didn't think he was that annoying in any of the other games but i could not stand his voice in Sonic Heroes.

Add Comment