User Avatar Image

Batman thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 8.4K users

With Batman Arkham City coming out yesterday (uk) and the 18th of October (usa) and with me finishing it yesterday i throught it would be cool to open a batman thread so go ahead and say anything you want about batman you can talk about the games comics movies anything batman you can even make reviews of it ill start

Review of Batman Arkham Asylum

Story - The Joker breaks out of arkham and lets Batman capture him and bring him back but as Batman thinks it was too easy and thinks Joker is up to something he is proven Right as Joker takes control of arkham and kills many guards unleashes all of the inmates with the help of Harley Quinn and the inmates being killer choc Scarecrow and more of the villians from batmans past and with the pain of the riddler who makes batman solve all his riddles..its gonna be one big night for the dark knight

Gameplay - just belive me this is one of the best comic book games and it feels like you really are the dark knight as you fight,do puzzles and solve riddles it is really good gameplay

Overall - it is one of the best batman games if not one of the best comic book games made and if you can i would say ether get it along with the sequel Arkham City or if you can find it just get it so Batman Arkham Asylum gets a 9.0

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • God, I remember the Batman meets Scooby movie. So goofy.

• @Shadowknight1 said: God, I remember the Batman meets Scooby movie. So goofy.

the skeleton men:D

• Also just another reason why i love The Batman is i like a few versions of the characters.

I like Batman/Bruce Wayne and i love how it shows that it is hard for him to try to keep up both sides as Batman & Bruce Wayne.

Alfred is good and i like how he has an arch enemy in Penguin because Alfred's grandfather served the Cobblepots and how he worries more about Bruce's life.

Joker is his same crazy self and while Mark Hamill is not the one voicing him the voice they got for him is pretty good.

Penguin is good and how he is more crazy about his plans to get his fortune back and after his first plan failed he went crazy about getting revenge on Batman,Alfred and Bruce Wayne. He breaks into Wayne manor captures Alfred and Batman after a fight and is about to unmask Batman until Alfred stops him.

I like Vicki Vale's version in The Batman movie. She fits all aspects of Vicki. She's smart,cute,nice and more like Batman 1989's version rather than the horrible All star Batman & Robin version. I find it a shame that she only was in The Batman movie and not in The Batman series.

• So, who here is excited for the CGI show Beware the Batman, which won't have Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, instead trading them for the likes of Anarky, Ra's al Ghul, Professor Pyg, Magpie, Mister Toad, King Kraken, Humpty Dumpty, and Axel Alex?

Yeah, me neither.

• I was until I found out WB is pulling heavy guns and other censorship on yet another animated Batman series.

• Yes because that is what we all wanted. Who wants any of those crappy sidekicks like Robin or Nightwing or Batgirl. NO we want an outsider sidekick!. Why would we want any of those stupid and crappy villains like Penguin or Joker or Two Face. NO we want Professor Pyg & Mister Toad. Let's not stop there! Let's make Alfred an ex secret agent who loves guns!...Yeah it may be darker than Brave & The Bold but at least Brave & The Bold had Robin,Batgirl,Joker,Two Face, and Catwoman.

• my very childhoods been raped

• @Secret Fawful said: Oh for crying out loud.

what are you reponding to

Add Comment