User Avatar Image

The Traitor

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

My thoughts are larry despite being dead he could of been hording food for himself, of course if the thieving is on going it isn't larry but it could then be lilly. she would blame everyone else to undermine lee and kenny causing the group to implode and well who the fuck knows !

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Watch the traitor be Duck. :P

• How can it possible be Larry if he died?

• Could be something before they went to the St. John's..or during. We never know since they took their sweet time getting up to the farm. Could also be Ben, since he arrived late with Carley, in my game.

• @Drbg said: How can it possible be Larry if he died?

he could of been doing to for months in the gap between ep1 and ep2 his thinking being he and lilly would survive.

but of course lilly may or may not know and thus think it's someone else, using lee to find the evidence, she can shift the blame to who ever she wants to get rid of like kenny (depends on choices players make).

• I hope it's Lilly and I get to gather evidence on her wrong doing. Then I'd go all Phoenix Wright on her ass.

"The one who actually committed the crime... IS YOU!"

• @Merc said: I hope it's Lilly and I get to gather evidence on her wrong doing. Then I'd go all Phoenix Wright on her ass.

"The one who actually committed the crime... IS YOU!"

*Cornered Music Theme Plays*

• I think its Kenny, he was planning on leaving anyways and hes gonna need to bring food with him so yea. Also im not sure if its an inside joke but whos the one armed man? :?

• @SilencerSteven said: I think its Kenny, he was planning on leaving anyways and hes gonna need to bring food with him so yea. Also im not sure if its an inside joke but whos the one armed man? :?

The Mask meme. I don't know if it appears before that, though.

• @Xirsche said: The Mask meme. I don't know if it appears before that, though.

I believe the line from The Mask is actually a reference to The Fugitive.

But as for the traitor, I can see it being Kenny or Ben. Kenny because he doesn't really seem to care about anyone else but his family. And he's the most anxious about leaving the motel, so it wouldn't be too surprising if he decided to give the group a little push in that direction. And Ben of course is relatively new. He didn't exactly receive a warm welcome either, so it's not like he has as much motivation to be loyal.

Given Lilly's reactions in the trailer, her being the traitor would be... odd. But then, I wouldn't put it past her.

Then again, it could be that there is no traitor, and everyone in the group is just starting to become paranoid and jumping to conclusions.

Add Comment