User Avatar Image

The Traitor

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 817 users

My thoughts are larry despite being dead he could of been hording food for himself, of course if the thieving is on going it isn't larry but it could then be lilly. she would blame everyone else to undermine lee and kenny causing the group to implode and well who the fuck knows !

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Katjaa being a mom, maybe she was hiding food for the kids since Lilly's priority was keeping the adults strong. Maybe it's Ben, feeling insecure about his place in the group. He is still a kid, despite being tall and gangly.

I doubt if it was Lilly, given her righteousness in the preview.

• I picked the Lee/Kenny option but I think it is Kenny. Since Lilly hates him and is the one who determines who gets fed each day, Kenny is lifting extra food to make sure his family gets fed from the food he took from the car.

• I don't like the choices at all.

Why would it be Clem AND Duck? Are they working as one? So Clem didn't listen to (m)Lee at all?

Lee or Kenny? Kenny is not my bud! I don't even want him to be mentioned on my "line"...

• @Cyreen said: Katjaa being a mom, maybe she was hiding food for the kids since Lilly's priority was keeping the adults strong. Maybe it's Ben, feeling insecure about his place in the group. He is still a kid, despite being tall and gangly.

I doubt if was Lilly, given her righteousness in the preview.

Could be Ben, but knowing how precarious his standing in the group is, I doubt he would knowingly jeopardize it. But then again, it could be him. :)

I'm thinking the most likely person is Kenny. The group didn't exactly welcome him in the drug store so he has his reservations about the group aside from Lee and Clementine. I don't wanna think too far ahead. I'm gonna ruin it for myself!

• My money's on Duck. And no, not because I dislike the kid, but just because it's his father that has been as angry and reckless as Larry was, even being the one to insist on taking Food/Supplies that wasn't there. I do, however, recognize that things might go differently in other folk's playthrough, but, I don't know, just have a feeling.

• Time to put on the smart glasses for some Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

• User Avatar Image
    ArthurV Telltale Staff

Man, I love Phoenix Wright. I was also a huge fan of Ghost Trick. Fantastic spiritual successor.

• @ArthurV said: Man, I love Phoenix Wright. I was also a huge fan of Ghost Trick. Fantastic spiritual successor.

Oh man, Ghost Trick was a great game. Loved the plot twist at the end.

Edit: Though the last case in Phoenix Wright 3 will always hold a special place in my heart.

• Sorry but I can't believe it will be Lilly, Duck or Kenny. It's just too obvious. It can't be Clem because she was so against stealing from that car. If someone is stealing from the group it has to hit home for Lee story-wise.

I think it has to be Doug/Carley that has been taking the food. In episode two, both Carley and Doug turned down when you offer them rations which I found remarkable. I really like Carley and it will bug me to no end if she's the one that has been stealing food but regardless it will be in the spirit of the TWD. I'm curious to see how such a situation plays out and how I will handle it... Probably not well.

Add Comment