User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] What the new Episode 3 trailer showed me/ predictions

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

Ill start off with my boldest, but after seeing the clip Im pretty confident in what I think will happen.

1) Carly/Doug will DEFENITELY die. They show doug very briefly being held captive... and show him once again quickly in the van. However, there by far the most expendable (well other than ben)

2) As is pretty logical, the group gets held captive by theifs while still at the motel, which is then attacked by walkers... in a mad dash the group gets into kennys rv and drive away.

3) As for the traiter, Im just taking an educated guess that it is duck or clem, trying to help the group but doing the exact opposite. Either that or its kenny who sees that the group will not longer listen to him, so hes trying to make lilly look bad or get out of the motel.

4) The video surprisngly didnt show the two new characters they talked about in playing dead, but it did show the guy on the train. Best guess here is they run out of fuel for kennys RV and hop on the train, which is than blocked by random debris, which leads to the zombie horde running towards them.

5) As for the gunshot from clem, I will have to say that it is basically insignificant. I think she just shoots a walker, a walker attacking lee or something.

6) I think the episode will close with Lee having to decide whther to go to Savannah or stay with the group (or accomplish both)...

What are your predictions?

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well,now we can connect the trophy with the rest of the stuff.Maybe "Can't save them all" is connected to the train scene with a massive horde of walkers marching towards the group.Maybe the train stops working and some other s*** happens,you will actually have to pick who you're going to save. :)

Btw,welcome to the forums HailTWD. :)

• Im trying to understand the traitor thing? jolene was looking at the motel from a hill when the bandits came and rape her. i guess from looking at that video tape in the last episode. Im pretty sure the bandits had to have seen the motel or even have scouts in that area its a country town its not the city so would not be hard to come across local stores or motels.

oooo just watched new trailor forget everything i said lol

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@kirby18 said:

1) Carly/Doug will DEFENITELY die. They show doug very briefly being held captive... and show him once again quickly in the van. However, there by far the most expendable (well other than ben)

Also, Telltale is known for changing some bits in their episode trailers. By the time they escape in the van... Doug might not even be alive. ;)

But, hey, nothing's canon yet! ;)

• Two people hanging on to the back of the car you only have enough time to pull one up.
    The other gets eatan.. Thats obvs going to happen.

• This is my first comment on the forums... I am by the way a bit sad that PSN is acting slow with Europe, again. But I think that the chapter titles reveal some of the story.

Goodbye, She Quietly Says could be Lilly saying that to Larry, Bad Blood is when the bandits attack, I figure, Hit the Road is when they escape the Motor Inn, Woodbury Bound definitely tells us that Lilly's leaving and Rumblin' Down the Track is when they get on the train. The rest hasn't been shown much, I think.

But surely, they meet Omid and Christa and by the end of the episode, they're headed towards Savannah, very likely. And someone might die since one of the chapters is called Can't Save 'em All. And I really think that all of you people who complain about the speed of the development should wonder how far off from the first play we would still be if they made one game instead of episodes. You at least get to play new material every two months instead of waiting for almost a year. Hmm? Quality has a cost, which is hard work and time, so go play something else or whatever you want.

• OP should spoiler tag this thread.

• Well I can't wait how the voices from Omid/Christa sound and what they bring to the table. :)

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Awesoke said: OP should spoiler tag this thread.

Done - as far as I know, once a regular poster sends a thread, he can't edit it any more afterwards.

This discussion has been closed.