User Avatar Image

Christa and Omid aka purple jacket and guy with bad leg

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/08/23/the-walking-dead-episode-3-characters-questions-answered

So purple jacket is indeed a woman ?

I apologise for thinking people are stupid for thinking it's a woman.

and omid hmm implies some one from iran or persia, funny how that never crossed my mind.. got totally stuck on 'duck' lol

about 7 mins in , the ep3 info section starts

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Cyreen said: Ohhhh... so as long as I have Christa or Omid in the post, I can digress? Cool.

In which case if Katjaa dies, do you think Duck will survive or are two single dads too much for the dynamics of one group?

Two single dads taking care of a child? Sounds like a WILD and WACKY sitcom idea! 8D

• I think both Christa and Omid could survive the third Episode, they can't keep killing off newbies and expect the same emotional response as killing off an established group member.

• I just thought that Katjaa was expendable. I have the feeling that Kenny would not want to live after seeing his son die, but can probably live to protect Duck if Katjaa died. In any case, I think that Christa is going to be around for a while.

• @Merc said: Two single dads taking care of a child? Sounds like a WILD and WACKY sitcom idea! 8D

I can't wait to dub Full House music into every scene.

• @Master of Aeons said: I can't wait to dub Full House music into every scene.

as long as Ashton kuchar doesnt replace charlie sheen

• I can't lie: I thought Christa was a skinny man. I was honestly surprised to learn he was a she.

• @SilencerSteven said: Thanks for the screens Milo! My phone cant see videos w/out freezing every second. Btw I knew purple jacket was a female since the debut trailer where ***SPOILER*** she blows her head off in the woods and Lee holds Kenny back ***SPOILER*** . Not sure if thats gonna happen but yea omid reminds me of mark..hopefully they dont have the same role

But she is episode 4, when they show they show Lee, Kenny, and Christa in the sewers.

• I was kinda hoping they add a gay couple to the group, it would have been something special (perhaps the reason that I'm gay lol) so I thought Christa is a guy at the caps from the preview :D

• @FoxxyFox said: I was kinda hoping they add a gay couple to the group, it would have been something special (perhaps the reason that I'm gay lol) so I thought Christa is a guy at the caps from the preview :D

That would be cool and really progressive. I support gay rights movement in America and around the globe. American game makers still consider it a taboo to feature a gay couple (unless it's two women). They may not personally have a problem with it but it's such a political issue they try to avoid controversy. It's rare to have two men, and virtually doesn't exist. Fable is one example of a game that has male same sex characters, but it's made in the UK.

• [quote=red panda;656854]that would be cool and really progressive. I support gay rights movement in america and around the globe. American game makers still consider it a taboo to feature a gay couple (unless it's two women). They may not personally have a problem with it but it's such a political issue they try to avoid controversy. It's rare to have two men, and virtually doesn't exist. Fable is one example of a game that has male same sex characters, but it's made in the uk.[/quote]

go united kingdom woooo!!

Add Comment