Menu
User Avatar Image

Game bug found in ep. 3 patch needed asap

posted by GamingDragon316 on - last edited - Viewed by 241 users

There is a game bug that keeps me from going to the other side of the train to train clem on how to use a gun and cutting her hair. i will be uploading the footage i got so far but i cant go any farther cause of the game bug

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • this might be the same bug I just posted about. I posted some more details in my thread before I looked at yours...but it's possibly the same thing. Hope we get word on this being worked on ASAP.

  • @the_Sean712 said: this might be the same bug I just posted about. I posted some more details in my thread before I looked at yours...but it's possibly the same thing. Hope we get word on this being worked on ASAP.

    i contacted Aruthur, one of TellTale Team members, and he said they will start investigating this bug to get it fixed. i have my playthrough of it uploading so i can show proof of what happens.

  • @GamingDragon316 said: i contacted Aruthur, one of TellTale Team members, and he said they will start investigating this bug to get it fixed. i have my playthrough of it uploading so i can show proof of what happens.

    great to hear! Thanks for the update :) Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

  • @the_Sean712 said: great to hear! Thanks for the update :) Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

    Np. hope they get it fixed before tomorrow and then we hear Xbox and PC users complaining about the game bug

  • I'm having a similar issue, but haven't yet got to the part where you talka bout guns and maps and cutting hair. (I'm right before that part, actually). When I exit the engine, it shows the side of the train and I can't do a single thing. Then it shows Lee going back into the train and starts the whole vicious cycle all over.

    Just thought I'd note that the bug is probably located before and after.

  • @zombiecat5000 said: I'm having a similar issue, but haven't yet got to the part where you talka bout guns and maps and cutting hair. (I'm right before that part, actually). When I exit the engine, it shows the side of the train and I can't do a single thing. Then it shows Lee going back into the train and starts the whole vicious cycle all over.

    Just thought I'd note that the bug is probably located before and after.

    glad someone else is posting about similar issues. Another person who replied in my thread had what I think is a very similar bug to yours and supposedly they resolved the bug by restarting their PS3...so I dunno, you can give that a shot and see if it works for you. It didn't help fix my bug, but obviously we're having slightly different things going on lol :)

  • @the_Sean712 said: glad someone else is posting about similar issues. Another person who replied in my thread had what I think is a very similar bug to yours and supposedly they resolved the bug by restarting their PS3...so I dunno, you can give that a shot and see if it works for you. It didn't help fix my bug, but obviously we're having slightly different things going on lol :)

    The only thing that worked for me was pausing the game and going to main menu, then loading to continue the story. It turns out it saved right before I exited the area, so I dodged a bullett there I guess.

Add Comment