User Avatar Image

Help me with episode 3 please!

posted by gamerdude90 on - last edited - Viewed by 489 users

I've been stuck on this part for a good hour. Lilly stole the RV and took off, and me and Kenny are trying to start up the train. I have a pencil and a tool. What the heck do I do now? Every time I try to separate the train, he says we need more force. Is this a glitch?

I'm really trying to like this episode but the gameplay was way more smooth in episode 2.

Thanks for any help.

5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @gamerdude90 said: I've been stuck on this part for a good hour. Lilly stole the RV and took off, and me and Kenny are trying to start up the train. I have a pencil and a tool. What the heck do I do now? Every time I try to separate the train, he says we need more force. Is this a glitch?

I'm really trying to like this episode but the gameplay was way more smooth in episode 2.

Thanks for any help.

You need the Spanner tool to seperate the train. no glitch

• User Avatar Image
    ArthurV Telltale Staff

Did you go into the conductor's car and attempt to start the train? This unblocks the rust on the coupler.

• Thanks, that did the trick!

There is a definite glitch now though. Kat and Duck both died and the train started taking off again. I talked to the bum and he said I should cut Clementine's hair and teach her how to shoot.

Well, everytime I exit the control room to go talk to her, the camera angle goes crazy and forces me to go back. Any way around this? Am I the only one experiencing this?

• Okay I found that if I quite to the main menu and clicked continue, it works. In case anyone else stumbles across this.

• @gamerdude90 said: Okay I found that if I quite to the main menu and clicked continue, it works. In case anyone else stumbles across this.

its not a glitch its actually a game bug and yes i have also came across this bug as seen in my playthrough that im uploading. i already contacted someone at TellTale about this issue so they should be working on a fix and hopefully releasing a Patch/Update to have this problem fixed

Add Comment