User Avatar Image

Hellooo Telltale, are those 2 CSI screenshots 'gameplay' ones?

posted by jp-30 on - last edited - Viewed by 903 users

Lots of debate on AG about the 2 screenshots that surfaced here yesterday.

People are thinking they're concept art due to the, well, "arty" nature of the rendering. Me, I figure they're in-game shots due to the polys, closeness of release and use on a game sales page.

Can anyone in-the-know possibly make a comment either way?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

According to the CSI Gamer forum, Dangerzone got his shipment of CSI copies in (he's a retailer).

I'm not sure when they are supposed to start selling copies. But hopefully asap! I want to give one to my parents!

• My Ubisoft preorder shipped.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

yes, i will confirm that the game is in stores

(my store got them around 6:30 last night)

and most pre-orders should be in everyones hands before the end of the week

there is no sell date, as soon as the stores get them, they can put them on the shelve

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

But..... A fan ?? That sounds very strange indeed! I'm a bit old-fashioned. Like to have a little order---like Dangerzone.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Hi there everyone..

I got my game through Play.com yesterday and after playing upto the 5th case (which I now have hit a preverbial brick wall) I would like to say those screenshots at UBI are not in the game.

The picture of grisom in front of a vehicle is in the game at the start of the 5th case.

Now back to finding out how to finish this last case.

On a side note, this has been a better experience than the previous CSI games, the 3 dimensional aspect of evidence collecting is more enriching, nice to see they used wordplay on the game title also to tie in with the type of game it is. Very Clever.

But like other CSI games, I found this one is easy enough to run through and less enfuriating than the others, CSI: Dark Motives was annoyingly frustrating when you hit a brick wall.

But overall it is an enjoyable experience and well put together, lets hope telltale will expand on this with future CSI games and possibly make them a bit more difficult. To annoy me of course ;)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

So, uh, any chance of a demo any time soon?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Thanks for the positive response, DABhand - glad you are having a good experience.

It was a definite goal for us to reduce frustration for the games.

And yes, Junkface - a demo is in the works. It's coming soon, in downloadable form. It will likely be early to mid April!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

good game i like it alot

one question

i noticed this shot from the pre release screenshots
    rlw8za.jpg

i recognise the character and the scene but what is with the body?

thwere is no body in that scene in the final game

did you guys have a case that you cut out of the game?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I think thats the asian girl forgot her name now :P

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

That pre-release screenshot is actually one of the Marketing Screenshots discussed eariler in the thread - the Ubisoft team created it using our models...

Notice it's actually victim from another case, with different colored clothes & hair! Tricky!

Add Comment