User Avatar Image

What you would change about Episode 3

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

!Spoilers!!

-Why Carly WHYYYYYY!! Telltale your such a tease. Have a huge romance with Carly, have that soft music playing when you talk to her, have her kiss you on the cheek and tell you she thinks about you and than what? lets just remove her from the story. Not to mention she was really becoming a part of the family (aka lee and clem)

-Also, katjaa ! You didnt have to rip out my heart telltale with carly than just completely ... im at a loss of words.

-And finally I wish lilly stayed with the group, hopefully we'll see her again but doubt it... I feel like she could of redeemed herself of something.

- A funny yet serious one, when you were walking around the train trying to get it started and the FREAKING ZOMBIE WOULDNT SHUP UP !!!! WTF! and than chuck with his guitar later but atleast that wasnt terrible to listen to on repeat for a solid 10 minutes.

If you know me, you would know I guaranteed Doug/Carlys death/departure before the episode, and I dont mind the way she was killed but why!! :(:(:(

Overall, brilliant episode telltale, and not to take away from it at all but I wished they did just a few things differently...

Please comment with what you think or better yet wish could of happened to make the episode better

72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I really wanted to save the girl at the start rather than leaving her to die or kill her myself.

• @TrickyD said: I really wanted to save the girl at the start rather than leaving her to die or kill her myself.

Right??? I just commented on another thread but I dont understand why we couldnt yell to her have her outrun the walkers and still have time for some supplies and head off. Could of replaced carly with a charatcer in everyones game.

• Make Lilly shoot Ben instead of Carley/Doug. I just don't feel anything towards him.

• Nothing.

Edit: The option to leave Omid and whatever the hell that other thing is behind.

• @jangjangchang said: Nothing.

Edit: The option to leave Omid and whatever the hell that other thing is behind.

I think someones jumping the ship here, we just met them and I dont think there is any reason to not trust them as of right now.

• Nothing. My hats off to TTG.

• Well I wouldn't change anything Plotwise. Even decisions I didn't like or outcomes that would happen regardless i'll accept. I would make the importsystem a little cleaner since i had problems at first. I'd also ensure it didn't take like a minute of black screen when the game was trying to determine what your decisions were. basically just the technicall stuff. If I could change Episode 4 however. another female someone sweet and loveable you just wanna take into the group. Who actually has bad intentions for Clem while your busy focusing on the Creepy old guy, mr. "I havent seen a child in ages" and Radio dude." To change it up. Also a chance to pummel the radio guy.

• @CapnJay said: Also a chance to pummel the radio guy.

Yes. Just Yes.:D

• @CapnJay said: Well I wouldn't change anything Plotwise. Even decisions I didn't like or outcomes that would happen regardless i'll accept. I would make the importsystem a little cleaner since i had problems at first. I'd also ensure it didn't take like a minute of black screen when the game was trying to determine what your decisions were. basically just the technicall stuff. If I could change Episode 4 however. another female someone sweet and loveable you just wanna take into the group. Who actually has bad intentions for Clem while your busy focusing on the Creepy old guy, mr. "I havent seen a child in ages" and Radio dude." To change it up. Also a chance to pummel the radio guy.

I agree, its a sausage party. And christa looks like a dude so doesnt count. Personally I dont get why TT made such a "sad" ending, not saying I didnt love every second of the episode but why just WHY couldnt carly survive. DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

• @kirby18 said: I agree, its a sausage party. And christa looks like a dude so doesnt count. Personally I dont get why TT made such a "sad" ending, not saying I didnt love every second of the episode but why just WHY couldnt carly survive. DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I'd love for TTG to come to the forum and openly say . "We realized Doug and Carley were going to complicate things by staying alive so we made a contrived excuse to kill them off to save ourselves room for the big Decisions you will make in episode four that we only have to carry into episode five. In Conclusion They died so Episode four and five can be awesome . Their sacrifice will not be in vain."

Add Comment