User Avatar Image

Christa and Omid discussion -SPOILERS-

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 725 users

What do you guys think of the new survivors? Are they trustworthy enough?

I think it's hard to trust anyone in this world especially after the St. Johns.

I don't know though, they seem like two level headed people, but there's just something that comes off suspicious, it's very subtle though. Do you guys think that they hide a secret? They were talking about something suspicious while climbing the ladder. Omid says "What about..." Then he stops once I come up. I have a feeling he isn't talking about the walkers...

Do you think they hide a secret far more disgusting and messed up than the St. Johns? It'll be hard to top that but it's possible.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Christoaster said: LMFAO. What happened? Did they both make it on the train?

I just kept yelling at them to run and sadly they both did make it.

• Omid saying how it's been so long since he's seen a child is creepy as hell. But then again I say alot of shit that sounds terrible out loud but sounds perfectly acceptable in my head. Was suspicious of homeless booze guy but now I got bigger fish to fry.

I "helped" Omid off the overpass then into the train and he started calling me out then Christa got on board it was hilarious.

• @jangjangchang said: I just kept yelling at them to run and sadly they both did make it.

SHUAUHSUAHSUAHSUAHSUHASUASH Rofl...Man thats rough !!i'm not suspicious of the Chuck(Possible Terry St.John) because he said it was 14 yeras since he didn't have a home so i thing he's in the clear (for Now)....And the omid possible pedophile thing, i think he was just hopeful...

• @CapnJay said: Omid saying how it's been so long since he's seen a child is creepy as hell. But then again I say alot of shit that sounds terrible out loud but sounds perfectly acceptable in my head. Was suspicious of homeless booze guy but now I got bigger fish to fry.

I "helped" Omid off the overpass then into the train and he started calling me out then Christa got on board it was hilarious.

I have to agree on that. Omid really did seem creepy as hell when he was saying how long it's been he's seen a child, or maybe it was genuinely excitement to see a child still living in such a world. I honestly don't find Omid to be creepy, but I just find that moment he was excited to see Clementine creepy. Omid seems like a alright guy. I don't know about Christa though, her and Clementine are getting along so I'm happy about that.

I bet Clementine is in shock after all the deaths. Kaatja died, and there are no more woman in the group until Christa arives. I'm excited to see things play out in future episodes.

• I'm keeping an eye on everyone and a bullet saved for radio dude. its kind of like a reverse I Am Alive. Although i havent met the guy on the radio yet so it might be the same.

• @CapnJay said: I'm keeping an eye on everyone and a bullet saved for radio dude. its kind of like a reverse I Am Alive. Although i havent met the guy on the radio yet so it might be the same.

Yeah. Do you think the radio dude ties in with anything that we had already experienced? With the bandits, Chuck, Christa, Omid, or st. john? It does seem skeptical that Omid was all excited to see a little kid, when the guy on the radio seemed very creepy too. I have to go play again to see how other things play out.

I am eager to ask Clementine about who she has been talking too in the 4th episode. I want to know what information she has been telling him, why she trusts this guy with information. I want to tell her that this guy could possibly be dangerous and lying to lure her in. It's so very unlike Clementine to talk to some stranger over the talkie without telling Lee about it don't you think? It's all very confusing. Maybe this guy has brainwashed Clementine into not telling anyone about the conversations or even threatened to 'kill' her parents if she told anyone. That's the only way I see it, since she always talks about her parents and how much she missed them.

• @Christoaster said: Yeah. Do you think the radio dude ties in with anything that we had already experienced? With the bandits, Chuck, Christa, Omid, or st. john? It does seem skeptical that Omid was all excited to see a little kid, when the guy on the radio seemed very creepy too. I have to go play again to see how other things play out.

I am eager to ask Clementine about who she has been talking too in the 4th episode. I want to know what information she has been telling him, why she trusts this guy with information. I want to tell her that this guy could possibly be dangerous and lying to lure her in. It's so very unlike Clementine to talk to some stranger over the talkie without telling Lee about it don't you think? It's all very confusing. Maybe this guy has brainwashed Clementine into not telling anyone about the conversations or even threatened to 'kill' her parents if she told anyone. That's the only way I see it, since she always talks about her parents and how much she missed them.

I know he's dead. and slowly if i'm allowed.

• @CapnJay said: I know he's dead. and slowly if i'm allowed.

Agreed. If TellTale didn't let us kill him or somebody else killed him (We find him dead, zombies get him, Kenny, etc) they have made a grave mistake :mad::mad::mad:

• @Viner16 said: Agreed. If TellTale didn't let us kill him or somebody else killed him (We find him dead, zombies get him, Kenny, etc) they have made a grave mistake :mad::mad::mad:

Nobody messes with Clementine. ..... Oh dear god I just had a frickin hilarious mental image.

Clementine tells the guy to meet her at the marsh house. The guy shows up and walks inside. Clementines at a table. The guy approaches. Lee comes out from around the corner with a gun and says. "Why don't you have a seat" Then Christa and Omid are covering the the door and Kenny and Chuck come out from the other side of the room all having guns like an intense version of To Catch a Predator

• Omid and Christa? I could care less if they live or die.

I'm trying to understand if Omid is a closet Misogynist or he is a foolish Chivalrous cur, Chivalry being code for Misandry. His leg was popped out of the socket and he actually had the audacity to scream at me for pulling him in first?!

Which only made sense because he was injured.

Then he was about to say " don't you see she's a gi..." then Christa jumps in on her own accord. What a loser this guy is.

Christa barely met me, and is already on the I can't raise Clem properly Misandry diatribe.

I want them both to be eaten.

Add Comment