User Avatar Image

Do you think Clementine's mother could still be alive?

posted by TrickyD on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

I say "mother" rather than "parents" because it's implied that her father was infected.

What do you think?

Could lead to a rather awkward/interesting situation if they ever find her.

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • hahahhaha, it would be funny if we ran into Glenn.

• @HannahHomicide said: that's the scary part; she's so young; what does this dude want with her?

I don't know what he wants but I know what he's going to get.

and it ain't pretty

• @TrickyD said: I don't know what he wants but I know what he's going to get.

and it ain't pretty

I mean, he could be useful actually. the trailer for the next episode; he tells Lee to get out of the street due to a near by danger. he also seems to be comforting Clem. who knows? damn it. another 2 months are so before we find out .___.

• I think her mom's alive. And you telling Clem its cool to tell her folks about your past or not will come into play big when you find her.

• Could Clems mom be alive? Maybe it's all depending how you act with Clem which determines how long her mom survives. Hidden unrelated "flags" in the game records how and they determine Clem's Mom's survival skills as well as Clem's . But honestly from a non game perspective

Consider any characters we've met in the game. Could they still be alive? for some the answer is "yes" for others "they were."

• @JCMcAdams84 said: I think her mom's alive. And you telling Clem its cool to tell her folks about your past or not will come into play big when you find her.

I told her it was OK to tell her mother about Lee's past.

She will probably stop me from seeing here thinking I'm dangerous :(

• @TrickyD said: I told her it was OK to tell her mother about Lee's past.

She will probably stop me from seeing her thinking I'm dangerous :(

Well it is her mothers prerogative. Maybe she'll give you weekend visits.

• It's definitely possible that she's still alive! :)

...well, alive-ish. Not much in the conversation department, but man what a hugger.

• Also, shouldn't we consider the Mental state Clem's mom could be in if she is alive? She could be perfectly fine, but she could also be a wreck like Jolene.
    I mean, it's implied her husband was bitten, so dead husband or zombie hubby.
    Next, it has been 3 months since the start of the apocalypse, who knows what has happened to her?
    Finally, wouldn't she be constantly worrying about Clementine? I mean, she has no idea if she is alive or not, for all she knows she could be right there in the house, dead.
    Just some thoughts

• @TrickyD said: I told her it was OK to tell her mother about Lee's past.

She will probably stop me from seeing here thinking I'm dangerous :(

Or maybe she'll fall in love with you for protecting Clem and the three of you ride off into the zombie filled sunset as one big happy walker killing family! lol

Add Comment