User Avatar Image

Lee's nightmare / Why would so many people...

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 800 users

Did anyone else jump when Clementine jumped onto Lee during his nightmare? It actually got me pretty good my TV was turned loud too.

Any who onto the main topic.

Why would so many people

SHOOT DUCK?

75% of players (Xbox) choose to kill Duck instead of having Kenny do it. Kenny was protecting Duck and you had no rights to shoot him.

This is like Ben shooting Clementine...If anything were to happen to her and she had to be killed the only people in the right of doing that are

Her parents. (If they're still around)
You.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's not like I shot Duck out of the blue, Kenny and Katjaa were obviously really messed up about him and they thanked Lee for relieving the burden.

and yes I jumped during the nightmare, I was really devastated until I realised it was just a dream

• @jangjangchang said: Did anyone else jump when Clementine jumped onto Lee during his nightmare? It actually got me pretty good my TV was turned loud too.

Any who onto the main topic.

Why would so many people

SHOOT DUCK?

75% of players (Xbox) choose to kill Duck instead of having Kenny do it. Kenny was protecting Duck and you had no rights to shoot him.

This is like Ben shooting Clementine...If anything were to happen to her and she had to be killed the only people in the right of doing that are

Her parents. (If they're still around)
    You.

What the hell are you talking about? Lee has permission to kill Duck to relieve Kenny and Kaatjas burdens...

• I figured if Kenny really wanted to kill Duck himself, he would have objected when I told him I would do it. He didn't, both times I offered.

• I shot Duck because I saw what Kenny and Katjaa were going through. I knew they didn't want to do it themselves. I also did it for Kenny at the end so he could at least think to himself that he didn't physically end his son's life. He was almost gone sure, but he was still alive. At least he didn't have to go through the horror of that. I'd actually do the same thing if something similar happened in real life too.

• I'd rather carry Ducks death burden myself. Kenny has enough to hate himself over. If Clem turned I wouldn't be strong enough to kill her

• @BlackSabbon said: I shot Duck because I saw what Kenny and Katjaa were going through. I knew they didn't want to do it themselves.

Yeah man i was heartbroked when Mustache man family got torned apart like that, i had to shoot Mustache Jr and when i did, i did actually said "you were a good sidekick robin" then Bang!!!! Mustache Jr was dead

Ps: the Nightmare...in one word....SPOOKY

• @TF_Havens said: Yeah man i was heartbroked when Mustache man family got torned apart like that, i had to shoot Mustache Jr and when i did, i did actually said "you were a good sidekick robin" then Bang!!!! Mustache Jr was dead

Just like usual for Robins

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Batlee and Duckins

• I was originally going to shoot duck. I couldn't shoot my son if I had one. But after katjaa died, I let Kenny do it.

• Why didn't I make the grieving widower shoot his kid in the melon?

• I think Duck would have appreciated Batman willing to break his no killing creed for Robin.

Add Comment