User Avatar Image

Christa and Omid discussion -SPOILERS-

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

What do you guys think of the new survivors? Are they trustworthy enough?

I think it's hard to trust anyone in this world especially after the St. Johns.

I don't know though, they seem like two level headed people, but there's just something that comes off suspicious, it's very subtle though. Do you guys think that they hide a secret? They were talking about something suspicious while climbing the ladder. Omid says "What about..." Then he stops once I come up. I have a feeling he isn't talking about the walkers...

Do you think they hide a secret far more disgusting and messed up than the St. Johns? It'll be hard to top that but it's possible.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @aguyuno said: Even if he IS Terry, I think he might not know about the whole thing yet. But anyway, my Lee stabbed Danny with a rake, pushed Brenda into the zombies by walking at her, then mocked Andy with "Bitch, your family be dead", then shot him in the face. He also helped kill Larry, and shot Jolene in
    the neck cause I got tired of listening to her talk.

So at the end of the day, I'm pretty sure he can handle some hobo who thinks he can go all I AVENGE MY FAMILY on him. I ain't worried.

If he is Terry, I think he would know that Lee and the group killed his sons and wives. Why else would he hide the picture of him and his family if he didn't know? If you pay attention in the front seat where kenny drives the train before you meet Chuck, you see a pic of a woman, a guy who looks like Chuck, and two sons. Kind of weird since the St. Johns. Family consist of parents and two kids. But then after you meet him and check the front seat, it's not there anymore. Very, very suspicous.

Even if he is Terry St. John. It doesn't make him really a bad guy. Maybe he doesn't think what his wife and sons did was right and was against them. Maybe he's actually a good guy. You never know. But I imagine the St. John. family as crazy bastards. Who knows though. There's just so much evidence that makes me think Chuck is Terry St. John... It just all ads up.

• @Luckycharm said: "What do you guys think of the new survivors? Are they trustworthy enough?"

Well, the game has sent some pretty sick weirdos our way so I wouldn't be suprised if they both turned out to be total douches. But, maybe Omid's excitement at seeing a child and the argument both he and Christa were having about the team having men (for protection maybe ?) might be because Christa's pregnant..? Seeing Clem might have given him hope that a child can indeed survive in that world (possibly explaining his weird reaction)...Plus he starts saying something about Christa if you choose to help him get on the train first about her being a woman, which, besides "chivalry", might be related to her condition. Since that story has been depicted in the comics and series, I kind of doubt it, but it's something to ponder I guess...

That's actually a VERY good accusation. Good point and it all comes together if you think like that...

• @CapnJay said: You could be writing the future since Telltale takes our advice. Cept it turns out shes pregnant then omid dies or she's pregnant then miscarries or both. This is The Walking Dead

Are you sure about that? I thought the plot was already decided by TellTale, then they release each part of it. Are you sure they will change the plot around based on some fan theories? I'm not too sure about that.

• @Christoaster said: Are you sure about that? I thought the plot was already decided by TellTale, then they release each part of it. Are you sure they will change the plot around based on some fan theories? I'm not too sure about that.

So your saying. that They aren't basing the plot around our comments and decisions that we are just really good guessers of what's going to happen or are they predictable?

• @CapnJay said: So your saying. that They aren't basing the plot around our comments and decisions that we are just really good guessers of what's going to happen or are they predictable?

Well, I can see that people knew that Carly/Doug was going to die. But I don't think many people thought Kaatcha or Duck would die. That's something that threw people off guard. The Carly/Doug thing is very predictable but that's yet, no? I mean the trophy names are all figured out, I thought they already had a plot figured out. I may be wrong, just accusation.

• @Christoaster said: Well, I can see that people knew that Carly/Doug was going to die. But I don't think many people thought Kaatcha or Duck would die. That's something that threw people off guard. The Carly/Doug thing is very predictable but that's yet, no? I mean the trophy names are all figured out, I thought they already had a plot figured out. I may be wrong, just accusation.

I predicted Kenny would lose a family member in this episode. That Lily would abandon us to Kenny despite us siding with her. I predicted they'd kill off the survivor to make things easier on themselves programming wise. In the discussion about Clem being a Zombie someone mentioned a possibility of a dream sequence with zombie clem I asked if we could intentionally fail it because we couldn't bring ourselves to kill clem. I'm sure Milo could make a list of everything that was discussed or predicted ahead of time.

In fact in The Walking Dead RP we're doing on another site one of the story events we did before Episode three's trailer was even out was having the bandits conquer the motor inn. However in our version ben was left behind.

Soooo yeah.

• @CapnJay said: I predicted Kenny would lose a family member in this episode. That Lily would abandon us to Kenny despite us siding with her. I predicted they'd kill off the survivor to make things easier on themselves programming wise. In the discussion about Clem being a Zombie someone mentioned a possibility of a dream sequence with zombie clem I asked if we could intentionally fail it because we couldn't bring ourselves to kill clem. I'm sure Milo could make a list of everything that was discussed or predicted ahead of time.

In fact in The Walking Dead RP we're doing on another site one of the story events we did before Episode three's trailer was even out was having the bandits conquer the motor inn. However in our version ben was left behind.

Soooo yeah.

Well that doesn't go for everyone else you know... Some people didn't see that comming.

• @CapnJay said: I predicted Kenny would lose a family member in this episode. That Lily would abandon us to Kenny despite us siding with her. I predicted they'd kill off the survivor to make things easier on themselves programming wise. In the discussion about Clem being a Zombie someone mentioned a possibility of a dream sequence with zombie clem I asked if we could intentionally fail it because we couldn't bring ourselves to kill clem. I'm sure Milo could make a list of everything that was discussed or predicted ahead of time.

Soooo yeah.

Where is this so called The Walking Dead RP?
    And by that, what does RP even stand for?
    Sorry if this comes out Noobish or silly.

• @Viner16 said: Where is this so called The Walking Dead RP?
    And by that, what does RP even stand for?
    Sorry if this comes out Noobish or silly.

http://thewalkingdeadvgrp.proboards.com/index.cgi?
    NSFW

Role Play. {currently the main characters are seperate from the characters we created}

• i think chuck bein st.johns father is an extreme stretch. although obviously some parts of the story have been hard to believe, tt has actually kept it at a very respectable point between being realistic ans still having plot twists. i think this accusation however is far too farfetched.

regarding the above post, im sure for every scenario someone saw it coming. i guaranteed that carly/doug would die and for the most part knew the jist of the storyline based off the trailer. i dont think they read or take our opinions into consideration. in fact if anything they try to avoid what everyone thinks will happen.

Add Comment