User Avatar Image

Goodbye, She Quietly Says [SPOILERS FOR EP.3]

posted by ElderBoss on - last edited - Viewed by 643 users

SPOILERS

How many people shot the girl and put her out of her misery/let her dying screams attract the zombies?

Also, how many items did you manage to grab before the zombies broke in (taking into account what you decision was regarding the girl, you may have had more or less time)

[If someone could show me how to include a poll in the thread, I'd love to do that to make the results clearer]

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I shot her to put her out of her misery, because that's what I'd want to be done to me if I'd just been bitten and was about to be feasted upon by a horde of the undead. It attracted the walkers sure, but if my character gives up his humanity what's the point of living anyway?

I don't believe it's possible to save her. Would it have been so bad to have a tiny side story where she lives, goes with us in the pharmacy, helps gather supplies, then gets killed off on the way out? That way there's a third option that lets you get everything but doesn't require you to be so cold about letting her be eaten alive. The main story could have progressed just as before, but it'd have added something different.

• I was gonna save her at first, but then she got bit, GG.

• Her screams were very unnerving, I found myself wishing I had shot her:(

• First playthrough, I resigned myself to getting into trouble by being too soft, tried to shoot the zombie that was on her and shot her instead - got 10 things.

Second time around, I wanted to see how it would go differently - nicely atmospheric having to hear her screams all the way through the looting scene and got maybe 16, but I kept hitting aisles I'd already cleared and seeing stuff in the transitions I didn't seem able to click on.

• i think they went with an ironic cheevo line as she wasn't going 'quietly' ;) :)

• Felt sorry for her, so decided to "put her out of her misery", think I mange to get a total of 18 items in the end. Didn't have time to check under the counter though, was there anything particular there?

• I had to shoot her, nobody deserves die being eaten, despite Kenny kept told me that didn't shoot.

Besides she was bitten, I've just "put her out of her misery".

• Got all 20 and let her suffer. I don't want to waste ammo on someone stupid enough to get themselves into such a situation.

• I chose to leave her, considering the options. If I killed her, there would be less time to gather supplies in the pharmacy, and I care more about the group than one girl, as harsh as it sounds. Furthermore, it also would have been a waste of ammo. I managed to gather about 15 items in the pharmacy until the zombies broke in.

• @Veqz said: I chose to leave her, considering the options. If I killed her, there would be less time to gather supplies in the pharmacy, and I care more about the group than one girl, as harsh as it sounds. Furthermore, it also would have been a waste of ammo. I managed to gather about 15 items in the pharmacy until the zombies broke in.

Good reasons. I'm agree too but I've decided the girl had not to suffer being eaten. I woke up on the good side this morning.:o

Add Comment