User Avatar Image

If You Could... Who Would You Choose?

posted by CinnamonToast on - last edited - Viewed by 987 users

Who would you choose to pardon from death? So far in this game, if you had the power to change only one characters fate, only one, which of the main characters would you save from their ultimate demise? Who gets to live? and why?

Duck
Katjaa
Carley
Doug
Lary
Mark
Shawn
Other

did i get everyone?

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Your going to have to Edit this for future episodes but i'll play

Future episodes Clem

Currently Duck b because that way i could save TWO characters {kaatja suicided because of Duck}

• tough choice... even though it's the worst choice of a zombie apocalypse, and he's bound to get bitten again... a Batman needs his Robin...

• Remind me to Nag Milo to photoshop Lee and Duck as Batman and Robin

• Ken? What are you doing here? lol

(There's a guy called CinnamonToastKen on YouTube if you are wondering what the hell I am talking about.)

• Its Carley. CARLEY!!!
    Spell her name right.... Sniff

• Carley's becoming a solid fan favorite to the point where she impacts almost all of us

Hopefully, by the time Episode 4 is about to come out, that dumbtard AJ Locasio whose been ignoring important questions FROM THE FANS and handpicking questions that SEEMS IMPORTANT TO HIM will have the balls to start asking Telltale Game staffs questions like

1. So, Episode 3 was a bit late. You guys promised that it'd get released by mid August. What happened along the way ? Was there some sort of trouble ?

2. I was a bit shocked about your decisions to kill off Carley. I thought she'd hang around for a little bit more. I know she had to go eventually, but it didn't hit me that she'd go this way because the Episode 3 prediction gave me a feeling that she'd be doing as fine as she did in Episode 2. In fact, players were teased with a bit Carley-Lee romance at the start of the game before her demise. What's your take on this ?

3. I know this is THE Walking Dead, but if there was a huge request from fans, will you guys ever consider bringing Carley/Doug back ? You know, maybe at the end of the game, it might have been revealed that they survived the gunshot to the face. And by coming back, I mean in person, not as a walking dead.

• Carley. It was one of the more interesting points in the game as she was directly affecting Lee. Not many of the characters have been able to do that.

• Carley. Too much wasted potential. I also don't really like that they went in a direction that made Doug/Carley's death at the same point. Maybe in the same episode, but still.

• @j.em26 said: Carley's becoming a solid fan favorite to the point where she impacts almost all of us

Hopefully, by the time Episode 4 is about to come out, that dumbtard AJ Locasio whose been ignoring important questions FROM THE FANS and handpicking questions that SEEMS IMPORTANT TO HIM will have the balls to start asking Telltale Game staffs questions like

1. So, Episode 3 was a bit late. You guys promised that it'd get released by mid August. What happened along the way ? Was there some sort of trouble ?

2. I was a bit shocked about your decisions to kill off Carley. I thought she'd hang around for a little bit more. I know she had to go eventually, but it didn't hit me that she'd go this way because the Episode 3 prediction gave me a feeling that she'd be doing as fine as she did in Episode 2. In fact, players were teased with a bit Carley-Lee romance at the start of the game before her demise. What's your take on this ?

3. I know this is THE Walking Dead, but if there was a huge request from fans, will you guys ever consider bringing Carley/Doug back ? You know, maybe at the end of the game, it might have been revealed that they survived the gunshot to the face. And by coming back, I mean in person, not as a walking dead.

OH GOD PLEASE BRING HER BACK!

Let there be an option to make Ben the traitor, and let Lily kill him. That way, its a mere death switch, which makes it VERY viable.

Add Comment