User Avatar Image

Chuck Appreciation Thread (Spoilers).

posted by Greenpaw on - last edited - Viewed by 853 users

After losing Carly/Doug two fan favorites I felt the urge to find someone to latch on to and root for. At first I was thinking Ben, I thought he could prove his worth and maybe be decent. Then he lied and got Carly/Doug killed D:.

For some reason I really like Chuck, the old guy on the train. He seems a bit out there, but I really like his personality and how he deals with situations.
Anyone else like Chuck?

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No worries, I'm just knit-picky. :D As for what I think about Chuck. I really don't know, at the moment. I knew some "train folk" back in the day, and honestly, he acts about the same as they did (Though they tended to be a little more helpful). I think he might have some ulterior motives, but not necessarily with the group. Heck, he could turn out to be the homeless version of Kenny, back in episode one (When he was kind of cool) and save your bacon down the road. :P

• Not a fan of Chuck. I mean, I'm neutral. I wouldn't care if he left. Not to mention his drinking and loner lifestyle makes him hard to trust, for me.

• I just hope Telltale doesn't turn him into a villain. We need some more like able people part of our group D:.

I mean thus far Chuck's been pretty helpful.
    1. He didn't attack or kill anyone when he saw us around his train. In fact he just let Lee and everyone take control. He seems pretty passive.

2. He offered the kid's candy (as weird as that is). There was no aftertaste remember that!

3. If he is an alcoholic he seems pretty giving. I mean a fifth of whiskey that belongs to him? No other alcohol and he's willing to let Kenny and Lee have some?

4. Lastly, he seems concerned for the safety of Clem. Noticing all the horrors that just happen to the group upon their arrival to the train, he tells Lee she needs to learn to shoot, needs to get a haircut and that they need a plan when they get to Savannah.

• I don't know, the way he acts kinda tells me he's friendly, in a sense. I doubt TT dives into psyches and traits when developing these characters, but when he offered Lee a drink that kind of calmed me down about him. Add that to the fact that he wants to talk to you about tagging along, and makes his future actions apparent with Lee also tells me he's trusting toward the group, to some extent. With that, I think he can be trusted, in the same manner.

Honestly, that doesn't mean a hill of crap in any game, or story, but that's just my opinion. Again, even that probably doesn't amount to a hill of crap. :D

• I don't trust anyone but Clem, however if I had to pick someone I like the most/would trust the most after Clem I'd pick Chuck. Kenny's too unstable, Ben is a wimp, and honestly I don't like the vibe I get from the two new people Omid and Christa.

• I don't know, even Clem makes me on edge now because of the radio conversations and some of the dialogue outcomes you can have with her. I'm not sure if they'll affect the game in any way, but it makes me kind of second guess Clemmy. Yeah, I'm going to (Zombie) Hell. :/

• i dunno why but anyone from the uk/europe who have heard of or watched

The last of the summer wine ? on bbc now on freeview yesterday channel.

as chuck reminds ALOT like compo aka mr symonite/ nora batty's admirer ?

• @Milosuperspesh said: i dunno why but anyone from the uk/europe who have heard of or watched

The last of the summer wine ? on bbc now on freeview yesterday channel.

as chuck reminds ALOT like compo aka mr symonite/ nora batty's admirer ?

Compo Simmonite you say?

COMPOCHUCK.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• No place is safe, only safer.

• Chuck is my wino bro. He isn't as good as my nerd bro was, or my mustache bro--but he can at least play a mean guitar.

He'll be on my final team, if I can help it.

Add Comment