User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 10.9K users

Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Red Panda said: What about Clem?

    I agree that happiness is hard to come by in the game anymore. There's not much to look forward to anymore beyond protecting Clem, for me.

    I think Clem is a given by this point. But I don't like the Clem and Lee relationship because I got sick of having to restart the damn thing each time. So we get these two new people that join the group and I have to listen to the same old "I HOPE YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF HER" crap again from the woman.

    It's like god, you just met me and you're making assumptions and things. If we're alive I'm doing something right. I dunno I guess all these people constantly judging Lee having Clem got old fast.

  • @PanStrife said: I think Clem is a given by this point. But I don't like the Clem and Lee relationship because I got sick of having to restart the damn thing each time.

    So b/c of this it's not a positive thing?

    Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "having to restart the damn thing each time." Are you talking about restarting the conversation on taking care of Clem?

  • I mean having to prove I'm good at taking care of Clementine to people that are newly introduced. When I say it's a given I mean it's a given that it is a positive thing in the game.

  • @Joe Newberry said: Forgetting the senselessness of her death, I just hope that someone took Carley aside in the three months between episodes and taught her about batteries. I would feel worse knowing she died without the basic knowledge of polarity.

    ep3 lee talks to carley on the first floor of the motel and about the 'torch'

    @Joe Newberry said: I didnt knew that when on Talking Dead Episode 5.When he asked a question from Patrick If there will a romance budding between Lee and Carley and he said theres hints etc.I srsly didnt Knew that they would kill her :(

    they where subtle about it not 'lasting'

    @Joe Newberry said: I mean having to prove I'm good at taking care of Clementine to people that are newly introduced. When I say it's a given I mean it's a given that it is a positive thing in the game.

    i dunno but in ep3 and ep4 i felt my lee's efforts on clem are being wasted, she was pulling away from lee towards the end like when she asks 'can i tell them?' i wasn't sure what she mean't by that till later on when the walkie started working, but earlier clem was talking to it i thought aww bless she's doing her thang, but now it's oh shit she's actually really talking..

  • As pissed off as I am about Carley's death, I would be way more pissed if they brought her back. It's done, now we have to live with it.

  • @Oblivion1659 said: Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

    Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.

    I liked Carley but she's gone. We're going to lose people. I was shocked by her death and then losing Kat and Duck not much later but its something thats going to happen. You just got to move on. The only person I can bear to lose is Clem.

    About it being too dark, I dont mind that at all. Its a really dark world these characters live in. The comic and the tv show are much the same. They did put little touches of humor in the episode to lighten things up. I laughed at the faces Clementine made when Lee was cutting her hair.

  • I liked Carley very much. When i saw her death, i tried several times again, to save her. It broken my heart, after conversation in motel... I wish she will be with rest now, U can take Ben, but leave her ^^ I think u liked her too... Very sad. I don't know that i can play ep 4 after that... She was one of my favorite character in game, like Clem.

  • In the comic there really isn't much to be happy about either :P. Any happiness usually ends in T_T.

  • This scene man, I hate it and want her back. :(
    So cool there actually was romance and then that, don't know what to say... its cool to care about the characters, its kind of a compliment, but her death depresses me nah

  • She was not just grazed by the bullet. The bullet entered her skull through her forehead and left her skull at the back. There is simply no way for Carley to walk something like this off. Point blank penetration of skull is fatal, since brain is mostly liquid-like matter, that is keeping its volume through thin membrane and being enclosed in skull. If the bullet lodges itself in the brain without making exit hole, then there is slight chance of survival with high chance of living like vegetable for rest of the life, but again, point blank penetration of skull is fatal. So yeah, without any further ado - Carley brain was blown out and spilt on the ground. She is dead, time to move on.

Add Comment