User Avatar Image

Change ONE thing in Episode 3. SPOILERS

posted by StrawberryRainPop on - last edited - Viewed by 677 users

I'm new, so i dont know how to make a poll. If someone wants to, that would be neat!

Heres mine.

Option to save Carley. She was the most important person in the game to me, other than Clem. How she went out was just flat out insulting...

I dont usually post on forums, but man. I had to talk to someone...

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Agreed, +1. People are gonna disagree but jesus christ. I don't enjoy how this game played out. As i've said before it's so forced it's just uncool. It even gives off an aura of laziness from the writers.

• I had Doug, so it didn't really matter to me. The only thing I would have changed would have been to give us the option of killing Lilly.

• @Norskatt said: I had Doug, so it didn't really matter to me. The only thing I would have changed would have been to give us the option of killing Lilly.

you didnt like Doug?

At first, i was like, Telltale has balls for letting us choose our main partner/friend.

But now...i'm like ugh....so they just killed them off to streamline the plot

• I liked him, but I wasn't attached to his character. There wasn't much of an emotional connection with him.

• @Norskatt said: I had Doug, so it didn't really matter to me. The only thing I would have changed would have been to give us the option of killing Lilly.

I agree. I wasn't that saddened over Doug's death. He wasn't a very popular character.

• @Norskatt said: I liked him, but I wasn't attached to his character. There wasn't much of an emotional connection with him.

Try Carley then....:(

• I agree, Carley knew how to use a gun; where as Ben, well, he was just naive and scared. I think fear will get him killed in the later episodes. Carley was also trustworthy, she knew Lee's story and kept it a secret from the group.

To be honest, I cared more about Carley than Ben, and if I had the option to save one of them in the RV argument, I would have saved her over Ben. Now though, I quite frankly don't care what happens to Ben anymore. I only want to try and keep Clem safe, and try to keep Kenny from snapping and doing something stupid, regarding what happened to his family in episode three. I say this because Kenny was a fisherman and knows how to work a boat; and it's the groups "best bet" for survival, but we'll have to wait and see if they actually do manage to find a boat in episode four.

• @der_ketzer said: Who is Carley?

I think it was the lady who coudn't shake of one ankle biting zombie.

• @StrawberryRainPop said: I'm new, so i dont know how to make a poll. If someone wants to, that would be neat!

Heres mine.

Option to save Carley. She was the most important person in the game to me, other than Clem. How she went out was just flat out insulting...

I dont usually post on forums, but man. I had to talk to someone...

Hey, a lot of us are busted up about Carley. I'm so effing upset about it I can barely think. Carley saved Lee's life how many times? Three times? Four? She was also the one member of the group that Lee could count on, despite his past. She genuinely cared and had a clear moral compass.

This game has evolved into a crazy good bit of story telling to make me care so much about fictional characters, but damn.....and then Katjaa and Duck....extremely $hitty day. I knew Lilly was wound pretty tight, but killing the living like that....

Add Comment