User Avatar Image

What you would change about Episode 3

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 679 users

!Spoilers!!

-Why Carly WHYYYYYY!! Telltale your such a tease. Have a huge romance with Carly, have that soft music playing when you talk to her, have her kiss you on the cheek and tell you she thinks about you and than what? lets just remove her from the story. Not to mention she was really becoming a part of the family (aka lee and clem)

-Also, katjaa ! You didnt have to rip out my heart telltale with carly than just completely ... im at a loss of words.

-And finally I wish lilly stayed with the group, hopefully we'll see her again but doubt it... I feel like she could of redeemed herself of something.

- A funny yet serious one, when you were walking around the train trying to get it started and the FREAKING ZOMBIE WOULDNT SHUP UP !!!! WTF! and than chuck with his guitar later but atleast that wasnt terrible to listen to on repeat for a solid 10 minutes.

If you know me, you would know I guaranteed Doug/Carlys death/departure before the episode, and I dont mind the way she was killed but why!! :(:(:(

Overall, brilliant episode telltale, and not to take away from it at all but I wished they did just a few things differently...

Please comment with what you think or better yet wish could of happened to make the episode better

72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah I'd kind of like to know why Lily blamed Carley of all the people she could blame if she needed a scapegoat.

but she blames Doug too.

• @kirby18 said: I agree, its a sausage party. And christa looks like a dude so doesnt count. Personally I dont get why TT made such a "sad" ending, not saying I didnt love every second of the episode but why just WHY couldnt carly survive. DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

It's because it's the third episode. I have my own literary term for it. I call it "The valley of depression". Episode 1 is fine, kinda sad but not too bad. Episode 2 starts off sad and just goes down hill from there. Then Episode 3 starts off real bad and just gets sadder and sadder. So, after all that, there's no way but up....

right?!?

• @Overwatch said: It's because it's the third episode. I have my own literary term for it. I call it "The valley of depression". Episode 1 is fine, kinda sad but not too bad. Episode 2 starts off sad and just goes down hill from there. Then Episode 3 starts off real bad and just gets sadder and sadder. So, after all that, there's no way but up....

right?!?

more like the check mark of depression at best

• @Overwatch said: It's because it's the third episode. I have my own literary term for it. I call it "The valley of depression". Episode 1 is fine, kinda sad but not too bad. Episode 2 starts off sad and just goes down hill from there. Then Episode 3 starts off real bad and just gets sadder and sadder. So, after all that, there's no way but up....

right?!?

Right...I think...Im trying to see how they could make it more sad in the next episode but I honestly cant think of anything. Kenny has lost everything so his death although obviously sad wouldnt be near as sad as it was for katjaa or duck. I dont care what happens to Ben, not saying he is as bad as everyone says he is but he really hasnt done anything for the group he usually just stands there. Chuck, we just met and seems like a nice guy but lets be honest- his death wont be sad since he is leaving nothing behind. As for Christa and Omid, well they could develop them through episode 4 than make a heart breaking tradgedy at the end but if anything happens to them based off of episode 3, it really wouldnt be sad.

God forbid but the only thing that would really give telltale the win in this staring contest of sadness is if something happened to clem or lee...

• As someone, killing Ben instead of Carley :) Or just possibility to stop Lilly

• I think we should have been able to at least bone Carley before she died. It's not like they are trying to make this a family game.

trollface_3078_preview-s256x256-219730.j

• @Rambo297 said: As someone, killing Ben instead of Carley :) Or just possibility to stop Lilly

I would of done anything to keep Carly around honestly since she was the only level headed one in the group who I really trusted besides clem. Alas, it would take telltale DOUBLE the amount of time to make and develop a whole other story if doug/carly stuck around. So i guess it the realm of it being "just a video game" it was for the benefit of the game I would of liked carly to die in a different matter where we could have an emotional burial or something but whatevvvvs

• @Red Panda said: I think we should have been able to at least bone Carley before she died. It's not like they are trying to make this a family game.

trollface_3078_preview-s256x256-219730.j

I think Clem would of liked a younger sister! haha no but seriously they were in a motel, the single place on earth where scandals happen and better yet in the zombie apocalypse!! I think lee and carly have done it just in between the time of episodes. I find it hard to believe they didnt. It seems everyone in the group knew they were fond of eachother

• If keeping Carley/Doug around would have complicated the story, then why not have them become wounded by Lilly. She aims for the head shot but have Lee block it at the last second and they instead take a nasty graze to the head or something which puts them down for a while. The rest of the story then can unfold nearly unchanged except we're carting a wounded and unconscious Carley/Doug with us in the back of the train.

• I definatly would have changed the way Carley died, made it a choice between her and ben or a goodbye or something no closure in that, I don't feel like were in a group anymore so if theres a choice to split up from everyone else I'll take it, I don't owe these ppl anything and christa should watch her mouth

Add Comment