User Avatar Image

Stuck in Ep3 (SPOILERS) Help

posted by wminscoe7 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

I am in the train station with Clem, just tossed her over locked doors to get key and two walkers come up..gun goes under locked door..I CAN NOT get thru this..Ive tried walking backwards in attempt to grab tool under door (that I used to prop door open) Ive tried punching them both and one at a time then grabbing tool under door...help.
Any suggestions?
Thank You!!:confused:

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I cant even get into the train station:mad:

• I stuck finding the suspicious Duck who probably broke the flashlight. Just walking around, but do not know where he is and cannot ask anybody...

• @Atom_Anti said: I stuck finding the suspicious Duck who probably broke the flashlight. Just walking around, but do not know where he is and cannot ask anybody...

when you leave lilys room duck should be right there he kinda was eavesdropping if you have a glitch than rewind that chapter and start again

• @Mermaid said: Well, yeah, it did work. I'm just saying that I can't remember to have ever scrolled through several options while there was an "action cursor"..

PC version also. Doesn't work for me. I punch the right walker in the face while hitting "W." Then I got two icons to choose from when I'm looking at the wrench lodged in the door. The icon defaults to the look icon. I've tried middle mouse button and also the scroll wheel to select the hand but neither allow me to select it.

Having to watch that cut scene over and over every time I have to restart that checkpoint is really annoying.

• I have played this episode at the train station 100 times, I have all the dialog down until the two walkers tag team me. I have done it every kind of way, if anyone on a PC has gotten thru this and knows a trick please let me know. Ive stepped back a few and punched L then R one, Ive stepped back (using W key) the entire way, Ive done it all...Thank You

• @wminscoe7 said: I have played this episode at the train station 100 times, I have all the dialog down until the two walkers tag team me. I have done it every kind of way, if anyone on a PC has gotten thru this and knows a trick please let me know. Ive stepped back a few and punched L then R one, Ive stepped back (using W key) the entire way, Ive done it all...Thank You

What I did was just hold down W until you back up all the way, put the cursor over the wrench, use the mouse wheel to get the hand, grab it and go to town on the walkers :) I found that hitting them just slowed you down and didn't really make a difference

Add Comment