User Avatar Image

What happens if you say yes to Lilly?

posted by Nahue781 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users

When Lilly says "We could take the RV right now. He left the keys in it" what happens if you say okay? Sorry for my bad english , I speak a little.

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A reference to Lilly going to Woodbury would have been cool, like the Woodbury Bound achievement or what about if you keep her with you and she escapes in the RV, when Kenny says she wouldn't be able to make it further than 30 miles anyway, he says "She'd only be able to get as far as Woodbury" or something like that. Just a nod to Woodbury would be cool.

• @ZacTB said: A reference to Lilly going to Woodbury would have been cool, like the Woodbury Bound achievement or what about if you keep her with you and she escapes in the RV, when Kenny says she wouldn't be able to make it further than 30 miles anyway, he says "She'd only be able to get as far as Woodbury" or something like that. Just a nod to Woodbury would be cool.

[Superheromode]
    They call me the Jumper the only thing that is higher then my jumps are my jumps to conclusions, that being said. I conclude that the reason they got rid of the Woodbury Bound Achievement is to make Woodbury a surprise in a future episode. [/superheromode]

• @CapnJay said: [Superheromode]
    They call me the Jumper the only thing that is higher then my jumps are my jumps to conclusions, that being said. I conclude that the reason they got rid of the Woodbury Bound Achievement is to make Woodbury a surprise in a future episode. [/superheromode]

When do you think they'd be going back to Woodbury, Episode 5? I guess it's a suitable setting for the finale but isn't Woodbury close to Macon? Would seem weird to go all the way back there. I would like to go to Woodbury in the game though, that would be cool.

• So who thinks we'll see Lily again and who thinks that's it for her? For some reason I think she'll be back.

• if we see lily again begging for a place with lee because woodbury failed her and she wants to be with someone she can trust well to quote Ash.

"First you want to kill me then you want to kiss me. Blow"

• I think we're gonna see her again I just have that feeling

• What is this scene everyone is talking about with the RV? I had no such option or choice that I can recall which makes me think that choices really do matter

• @NewYawk said: What is this scene everyone is talking about with the RV? I had no such option or choice that I can recall which makes me think that choices really do matter

If you let Lily come back on the RV she eventually steals it and drives away to who knows where

• @CapnJay said: True That was a MAJOR choice. It Decides who Lily shoots in episode 3

Perfect. I don't think I'll say anything more on the subject because that sums it up right there.

Add Comment