User Avatar Image

Depressed! [SPOILERS]

posted by KMatt on - last edited - Viewed by 478 users

Is anyone else completely bummed out by this episode?! I mean, episode 2 was dark but this episode went to a whole new level of soul crushing hopelessness.

This game should carry a health warning or something.

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I kinda get what you mean. After getting Ep3 today, I though I will play through all my three saves. So far, I finished one save and I will leave other two for tommorow, so I can soak up everything that happened in this "Walking Dead: Concentration camp simulator" episode.

• I just played my second walkthrough and decided to leave Lily at the side of the road. The scene of her begging to not be left behind really made me feel bad.

• Yeah I left her at the side of the road.

It's a tough call to make maaaaaaaan.

Did I feel bad? Of course.

Did her actions warrant my decision? I'm not sure.

;/

• Yes, this episode affected me more than usual. Almost makes me cry after shoot Duck and find Katjaa dead. So tough...

[quote=KMatt]I just played my second walkthrough and decided to leave Lily at the side of the road. The scene of her begging to not be left behind really made me feel bad.[/quote]

I don't feel nothing for someone who kills a person at cold blood. This choice it's clear for me.

• I think many of us will need therapy after this episode. After episode 5, we'll all just be committed!

• I've hated Duck since the beginning and just waiting for him to bite the dust, and today I actually CRIED when he died! I've NEVER even been CLOSE to crying in a game EVER!

This game is the most amazing emotional roller-coaster I've ever experienced.
    Not even a film has made me feel so bad or emotionally attached to a fictional character as this game has.
    Telltale, you are bloody fantastic!

• @The_Ripper said: Yes, this episode affected me more than usual. Almost makes me cry after shoot Duck and find Katjaa dead. So tough...

Oh god yeah! I wasnt a big Kenny fan after the meat locker incident in ep2 but boy did I feel for him after that scene.

Something tells me it's only going to get darker.

• [QUOTE=puban;661680

This game is the most amazing emotional roller-coaster I've ever experienced.
    Not even a film has made me feel so bad or emotionally attached to a fictional character as this game has.
    Telltale, you are bloody fantastic![/QUOTE]

Totally Agree!

• Yeah this one was heartbreaking..

• Yes I agree.

First there is something between Craley and Lee and then. :( Then Kennys family... :(

Add Comment