User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 6.5K users

Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, it's not like Lee controls everyone's actions 100% of the time or anything. Lilly is Lilly, Kenny is Kenny, and Kenny treats Lilly and everything else also effects her as much, or more than how you treat her. In my game I was wondering if it was my fault Carley died because I helped Kenny off Larry in the last episode. I really cared about Carley. I hate to see her go, and hate Lilly so much more. But hey, in reality we're not in control of anything or anyone but ourselves, so that's how I see the game. We only control Lee, and try to influence the people and things around us as much as we can. But the people with us are their own people, and the things that happen, happen. That's even what I said to Lilly about the supplies, "We'll deal with shit as it happens." That's kind of all that we can do now, right?

• When I seen Lily taking out her gun, I knew what was about to happen and was like, "Nooo!"

*edit*

To all those who say the deaths weren't good enough... Welcome to the world of "The Walking Dead" where people die suddenly and there is no time for any goodbye's (For example at the end of the prison arc, for any comic readers). It's more realistic this way, and more true to The Walking Dead universe.

• @iMuzzaa said: When I seen Lily taking out her gun, I knew what was about to happen and was like, "Nooo!"

*edit*

To all those who say the deaths weren't good enough... Welcome to the world of "The Walking Dead" where people die suddenly and there is no time for any goodbye's (For example at the end of the prison arc, for any comic readers). It's more realistic this way, and more true to The Walking Dead universe.

Well, but that wasn't like the end of the prision arc, they could have put Carley body to the RV, drive a little bit and then have some time to say goodbye.

• @Galdis said: A friend told me their friend was able to get Lilly to shoot Ben instead of Carley in the roadside confrontation... But we all know how reliable that sounds. Has anyone managed to do this by accusing Ben?

You say that, but I have read a couple of other people making claims that the dev's said there is a method of keeping her alive. Maybe there is a way, but it does seem rather unlikely.

• I have played three times now and never managed to get Lilly to shoot Ben.

save1: Carley, supported Lilly with the search, Went neutral/passive on the accusations on Ben -> Carley get's shot
    save2: Carley, supported Lilly all the way, accused Ben all the way, Carley get's shot
    Save 3: Doug, did not support Lilly with the search, did not support her with accusations-> Doug dead.

I doubt it's possible for any of your actions to actually matter on the income, because that has been the case for the last 3 episodes.

• There is an option where you can admit to being the culprit, what does Lilly do then?

• She told me "you're capable of being a real asshole, but I don't believe you." Then shoots Caroug.

• @Khazmo said: There is an option where you can admit to being the culprit, what does Lilly do then?

She doesn't believe it was Lee.

• That sucks, they could at least have had her shooting Lee :p

• If TTG had such a money issue with developing 2 characters for 1 they could have introduced only 2 new faces this episode or something.
    What sucks though, is that, aside Clem, we are left with the lamest members of the group now.

Add Comment