User Avatar Image

[Spoiler] To all of us Team Kenny

posted by GSH on - last edited - Viewed by 592 users

Told you so.

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If he's changed for the better, then good. If he's still a dick then meh, I ain't gonna try to kill him or anything.

• The whole Kenny/Lilly thing is crazy. In episode 1 I was totally on Kennys side. Then in episode 2 what he did in the meat locker made me think I would be on team Lilly from now on. But then events of episode 3 have pushed me back to Team Kenny. Hes still a flawed and selfish individual, but he wasnt wrong about getting out of Macon. And I cant fault him for being in denial over Duck being bitten. If Clem was bitten, I doubt Lee would cheerfully blow her brains out like it wasnt a soul destroying decision.

• User Avatar Image
    GSH

@Sir Craigius said: The whole Kenny/Lilly thing is crazy. In episode 1 I was totally on Kennys side. Then in episode 2 what he did in the meat locker made me think I would be on team Lilly from now on. But then events of episode 3 have pushed me back to Team Kenny. Hes still a flawed and selfish individual, but he wasnt wrong about getting out of Macon. And I cant fault him for being in denial over Duck being bitten. If Clem was bitten, I doubt Lee would cheerfully blow her brains out like it wasnt a soul destroying decision.

I wouldn't call him selfish. I'd call him worried about his family. I'd be too in his shoes.

I hope Lilly comes back in a later episode (not dne with 3 so dunno) so I can blow the b*es brain out :). (Was upset I didn't get the option this play through)

• [quote=gsh;661872]told you so.[/quote]

high five! Bro's 4 lyfe!

• I've been with Kenny through thick and thin, and it certainly looks like the right choice after Lilly's freak out. Unfortunately, it still hasn't changed any plot points. Kenny even whooped my ass on the train due to the annoyingly vague dialogue choices.

• @MakersWax said: I've been with Kenny through thick and thin, and it certainly looks like the right choice after Lilly's freak out. Unfortunately, it still hasn't changed any plot points. Kenny even whooped my ass on the train due to the annoyingly vague dialogue choices.

I didn't even know you could get into a fight with him. I just lucked out and convinced him, I guess.

• Kenny nerver seemed selfish to me, as he always risked his own life to save mine when the chips were down. Plus, if you convince him to stop the train without a fight, he'll explain himself and why he looks out for his family so much. That poor guy lost everyone now. I'm glad I've been his friend up until this point, because he REALLY needs one right now.

• When we were' staring solemnly down at his dead boy, I turned to him, put a hand on his shoulder and said "So Kenny now when I get in danger maybe you can help instead of backing away since your whole family is dead! Huh Kenny? Eh? Ehhhhhh Kenny?" *playful elbow nudge to the ribs* "Just messin' with yah Kenny! How do you keep that mutsache so well trimmed?! We'll talk later".

• I wont try to kill Kenny unless he makes me. The fact is now that his family is gone, he cant use them as an excuse to justify his brutally unnecessary actions anymore.

Add Comment