User Avatar Image

Lilly vs Carley....who is more attractive?

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

This is it, this is what all your lives have been leading up to. The safety of the world hinges on your decision.

Destiny awaits......Lillys hotter.

73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gennadios said: Lilly's the strong silent type. I like strong silent types.

Carley's ok but I know chicks like her in the real world enough to be unimpressed.

Good luck when Lily gets on her period...her moodswing will be...deadly!

• @kingmartykim said: Good luck when Lily gets on her period...her moodswing will be...deadly!

There's as much of a chance of hooking up with her as Carley at this point, so it's all kind of moot.

• Just physically speaking, I have to go with Lilly.

Carley has a cuter face.

Lilly's face isn't bad either (when she's not scowling), and her body is nice.

I like Carley more though and would get at her first. She's a real woman.

I couldn't deal with all of Lilly's shit. She's a Daddy's girl.

• I think Lily's attitude is causing this landslide

• @Gennadios said: Lilly's the strong silent type. I like strong silent types.

For the strong silent type, she isn't very silent. More like a shrill harpy.

• @Drake Sigar said: For the strong silent type, she isn't very silent. More like a shrill harpy.

I bet she was totally pleasant for the 3 weeks after ep2 she spent holed up in her room strung up on opiates.

• @Gennadios said: I bet she was totally pleasant for the 3 weeks after ep2 she spent holed up in her room strung up on opiates.

Oh, so you like the drugged silent type. Well why didn't you just say so?

• Lily totally. She tries to take responsibility and be leader. She's the true Rick Grimes of this group. The one doing the tough decisions and making people follow her even if they do not agree. Carley's just a useless girl who can shoot a gun and doesn't really like to be held responsible. I guess sometimes you can't be on everybody's good side.
    Of course Lily snapped, but so has Rick. Still, he has Carl while Lily lost everything and Lee wasn't really supportive either. Had they given him more comforting options, things would've been different.

• Really guys? Carley's all corpsified and Lilly is a control freak psycho WITH A GUN.

I suddenly begin to understand the divorce rate.

• @YamiRaziel said: Lily totally. She tries to take responsibility and be leader. She's the true Rick Grimes of this group. The one doing the tough decisions and making people follow her even if they do not agree. Carley's just a useless girl who can shoot a gun and doesn't really like to be held responsible. I guess sometimes you can't be on everybody's good side.
    Of course Lily snapped, but so has Rick. Still, he has Carl while Lily lost everything and Lee wasn't really supportive either. Had they given him more comforting options, things would've been different.

To be honest, Lily isn't making decisions that are best for the group. Look at her decision to try and keep them at the motor inn as long as possible? I don't think she is making tough decisions, I just think she has fallen off the deep end.

Add Comment