User Avatar Image

Goodbye, She Quietly Says [SPOILERS FOR EP.3]

posted by ElderBoss on - last edited - Viewed by 614 users

SPOILERS

How many people shot the girl and put her out of her misery/let her dying screams attract the zombies?

Also, how many items did you manage to grab before the zombies broke in (taking into account what you decision was regarding the girl, you may have had more or less time)

[If someone could show me how to include a poll in the thread, I'd love to do that to make the results clearer]

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I killed her to spare her the pain of being eaten alive. I think I got about 10 or 11 items before the walkers busted down the door.

In hindsight I'm wondering if it would have been better to leave her to distract the walkers.

• Yeah, I shot her, I couldn't leave her to suffer like that.

• I got 15 items without shooting her, and 16 with shooting her in another playthrough. Nothing changes story wise.

• I left her it was a good distraction and she came out covered in blood anyway so I thought whats the point? If I'd shot her I would've drawn attention to myself which I didnt want. It was just bad having to hear her screaming for the next couple of mins when I got in because that made me feel quite bad about it but I didnt regret it

• @ElderBoss said: SPOILERS

How many people shot the girl and put her out of her misery/let her dying screams attract the zombies?

Also, how many items did you manage to grab before the zombies broke in (taking into account what you decision was regarding the girl, you may have had more or less time)

[If someone could show me how to include a poll in the thread, I'd love to do that to make the results clearer]

Let's see...

Shot the girl. That was a pretty sick idea Kenny suggested. Let a terrified girl die in agony so we can have a little more time to loot Lee's parents store. Just sad.

Collected 12 items.

• Shot her. Admittedly I was sick and tired of Kenny being a dickwad, so when he suggested stringing her suffering out, I shot her partially out of spite. But I don't regret it now that all's said and done...I didn't get an exact count, but it was enough to please Lilly. To be quite honest, at some point I actually stopped looking at what I was grabbing and just nabbed everything that had a cursor on it. Worked out well enough.

Does it tell you how many supplies you grabbed somewhere, or did you all just count?

• I shot her. It was mostly to show her mercy since you clearly didn't get an option to actually save her so this was the next best thing to do.

A little bit of me just going against whatever Kenny wants also came into play as well as I'd got fed up of him during the last episode :)

• I left her purely on the basis that she couldn't shut the hell up. Maybe if she'd been more quiet she could've avoided the zombies instead of attracting every single one to her by constantly screaming. In the end it was her fault and I've been a relatively humanitarian person in regards to saving and putting people out of their misery. I think I can let this one slide.

• Mercy killing. Got just over 12 items, which was enough to satisfy lilly.

@Omegabegin said:
    Does it tell you how many supplies you grabbed somewhere, or did you all just count?

It tells you when you reach a certain number. The first prompt I noticed was at 12, and I grabbed a few more after that before the sequence ended with no results. I guess there's also a prompt for 20 for the people who had extra time.

• i got all the items by sparing her but even killing her i still got enough to please paranoid bitch

rassafrassadagnabbit bandon me and steal the rv frassamassa

Add Comment