User Avatar Image

Spoiler question about the end ?!!!! Don't open unless you've played episode 3

posted by Mrwalto69 on - last edited - Viewed by 487 users

So at the end we hear a guy respond on Clem's walkie talkie saying he has Clem's parents and we see Clem's been talking to him for a while and Lee is after this "guy" who is not seen just the shape of him , was wondering , who do guys think it is ? he knew about Clem and Lee and everyone else, either his a creep or he know's them , maybe Lily informed someone ? but then she's not coming back for the next 2 episodes is she ?
you're thoughts?

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Yertos said: I don't know much about walkie-talkies but what kinda range would they have? And how far is Savanna from Macon?

That ending seemed weird to me. A radio like that maybe has a range of a mile I'm thinking and it's also line of sight (LOS).

I'm thinking as the train got closer to Savanna that Clem tried contacting her parents and some pervert with a scanner responded. I'm just glad Lee has Carley's Glock because it's time to find this Mo and take him down!

• Mr. walkie-talkie doesn't need to have been to the Marsh House or even met Clementines parents. Any con man worth his salt could have fished information from Clem and fed it back to her in order to get something from this. I believe the person may be looking to grab Clem and bargain her back for supplies. I try not to think of the worst case scenario of what his goal is.

• @Bearcules said: Mr. walkie-talkie doesn't need to have been to the Marsh House or even met Clementines parents. Any con man worth his salt could have fished information from Clem and fed it back to her in order to get something from this. I believe the person may be looking to grab Clem and bargain her back for supplies. I try not to think of the worst case scenario of what his goal is.

What is clear is that this mystery man wants Clementine to himself. He instructs her over the walkie talkie to come to the Marsh House with or without Lee and the group. I think it's far more likely that she said it was broken so the adults wouldn't take something she really cared about and, by coincidence, this guy caught her on the frequency. Conning children is very easy.

The only thing that makes zero sense is the range on the walkie-talkie.

• My thought is the same as Fiddle Diddle but adding on that she only starts talking to him on the train. The range is probably not enough to go from Macon to Savannah and with all that's happened she most likely needed someone to talk to, because she hasn't been talking to anyone about what's happened throughout the episode, so she was open to talking to a frightening stranger. Sorry if someone else has the same idea, too lazy to go through the whole thread.

• The guy in the trailer for Episode 4 Lee is yelling at might not even be the guy Clem was talking to. Developers like to do stuff like this. The guy in the trailer might just be some storyline that happens in Ep 4 and it pisses Lee off.

• @HellRaizer said: The guy in the trailer for Episode 4 Lee is yelling at might not even be the guy Clem was talking to. Developers like to do stuff like this. The guy in the trailer might just be some storyline that happens in Ep 4 and it pisses Lee off.

This. The "Next Time" trailers always throw me off.

• @3gam said: My thought is the same as Fiddle Diddle but adding on that she only starts talking to him on the train.

I think so aswell. Maybe this will be a issue in the beginning that you can distrust Clementine, when she said that he just called recently or whatever.

Also yeah...the Next Time Trailers always lie...I mean it had scene with Christie which does not appear in the episode right? And in my playthrough there was no line from Clem "Get people mad when their scared?"...and the Next Time on Walking Dead Episode 2 trailer had scenes like Ben with a gun, running through a corn field and more...

So...I don't trust them one bit.

• look at the picture for episode 3 its a train but who's on it, Ben on front lee driving and Duck hanging out the window so u can't count on anything till you play the game

• First of all, there's no way the guy has been talking to Clem all this time from Savannah. That walkie talkie doesn't have that kind of range, and the second walkie was never even in Savannah to begin with. Glenn had the second walkie, but there's no reason he would have taken it with him to Atlanta either. That means he either left it at the hotel with Lee and the group, or he dropped it somewhere in Macon (I don't remember anyone accounting for it after he used it to call for help from the ice chest).

If the other walkie was at the motel, it could have been stolen by bandits. Or Jolene could have taken it when she took Clem's hat. Either way, whoever has it has to stay close to the group to keep talking to her - which either means they're following Lee and company, they knew their destination and beat them to it or...the call is coming from inside the train!

• Notice, that at the beginning of ep3, Lee sees Clem talking on the walkie. When Clem notices that Lee is watching her, she drops the walkie to her side, and then shows Lee the new stickers she put on it. I believe that she was talking to the mystery man way back when they were at the motel.

Add Comment