User Avatar Image

[Spoiler] To all of us Team Kenny

posted by GSH on - last edited - Viewed by 545 users

Told you so.

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't get it. So when Larry was turning into a zombie, you all supported his murder because "it was the necessary evil", but then you can't live with the consequences? And in the end Lily's the bitch?
    Why Kenny didn't do that to his son? Well, because it was his son, of course. When it is someone he loves, he's trying to find a cure....
    For me that guy is indirectly and directly the source of every danger in this story so far. He's also responsible for each death except for Mark and Doug.
    Shawn, Larry, Duck, Carley, Katjaa... his selfishness backfired in the end. I guess Karma's a bitch.
    I'm ditching him the second I get the chance to. I would rather have Lily anyday than him.

• @YamiRaziel said: I don't get it. So when Larry was turning into a zombie, you all supported his murder because "it was the necessary evil", but then you can't live with the consequences? And in the end Lily's the bitch?
    Why Kenny didn't do that to his son? Well, because it was his son, of course. When it is someone he loves, he's trying to find a cure....
    For me that guy is indirectly and directly the source of every danger in this story so far. He's also responsible for each death except for Mark and Doug.
    Shawn, Larry, Duck, Carley, Katjaa... his selfishness backfired in the end. I guess Karma's a bitch.
    I'm ditching him the second I get the chance to. I would rather have Lily anyday than him.

Kenny will remember that.

• Lilly murdered another member of the group in cold blood with no proof whatsoever. There was a chance that Larry really was dead, there was also a chance that he wasn't. We'll never know that. What we DO know is that Kenny ABSOLUTELY prevented him from killing everyone in that room. We don't ABSOLUTELY know that he would have, but he had no chance to reanimate after what Kenny did. Kenny had a reason, even if he did jump the gun a little. Lilly? with no reason, she took the gun and planted a bullet straight through the skull of one of the best characters in the game. If she hated Kenny so much, why not just shoot him? Thankfully karma gets Lilly in the end as well in the comics. Kenny wasn't perfect but he had my back when Lilly never did.

• For me it was the exact opposite. Lily has my back when Kenny never did. And speaking of Karma, I think Karma got Kenny, not Lily. Her dad is already dead, but he got to experience what she went through.
    You all seem to undermine a situation where 15 bandits threaten to kill all of you and then walkers attack you. Who saved you back there?

Kenny? No. Carley? No

LILY

Either Ben or Carley brought this on the group. What if Carley turned out to be the traitor. Would you still defend her and call Lily a cold-blooded murderer?
    Carley/Ben bringing this on the group was ever more dangerous than Larry turning into a walker (probably). Still you justify Kenny's act...

God, Lily is so underappreciated...

• Lilly didn't save me at the motel against the bandits. Doug did. And Lilly killed him.

Team Kennnaaaay!

• Really? In my playthrough they were all line up and Lily saved us all. Then Kenny suggested we leave her to rot...

• I actually appreciated Lily. Lily always had my back, where as Kenny made me "Handle it myself" during the last pharmacy run. I'm not sure if that was due to my interactive choices, or that happens each time, but Kenny kind of ticked me off right there.

Lily always seemed to have your back, if you sided with her, although she may not have always agreed with you. Both of them saved my bacon, at least once, depending on who you sided with. Lily, however, like Kenny, does let you down if you defend her to the end. When she drove away, without me, I was pissed. :D

Needless to say, it's starting to seem like everyone will let you down at some point, throughout the game.

• Clem was the biggest let down of this episode, in my opinion.

• Kenny as my right hand man said something about leaving Lilly, but I didn't get an opportunity to respond. Doug shot a bandit in the face, called out bandit positions, and started the RV. All I saw of Lilly was her hiding behind a wall with her rifle, then jumping in the RV at the last second only to kill hero-Doug down the road. Underappreciated? Unappreciated.

• Larry has heart-attack: KENNY HULK HEADSMASH.

Duck without doubt gets bitten: LETS JUST PUT DUCK IN THE CARRIAGE RIGHT NEXT TO ALL THE UNINFECTED PEOPLE AND PRETEND IT'LL BE OK.

You told us what? Lily was right she just shot the wrong person is all. Also say what you want but at least Lily is consistent unlike Kenny. Just wait until Kenny finds out what Ben did. You don't think he's going to shoot him in the face for that?

Also if it had of been an option I would have shot Kenny in his smug face back at the pharmacy when he left me to be killed by Walkers... First the St Johns then the pharmacy... Kenny is a major douche... If Kenny had his way pretty much everyone would be dead except for his family.

Add Comment