User Avatar Image

[SPOILER] I..I..am crying...

posted by Benasaz on - last edited - Viewed by 633 users

Why, why did Carley had to die? I fucking loved her... :( I mean, shiiit man, that made me cry...

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Was Carley that generic female video game tough girl character that didn't know what batteries were? Doug all the way. You all just wanted to sleep with her, pervs.

• @Metiphis said: Was Carley that generic female video game tough girl character that didn't know what batteries were? Doug all the way. You all just wanted to sleep with her, pervs.

You just wanted to sleep with him, you perv.

• @Benasaz said: Why, why did Carley had to die? I fucking loved her... :( I mean, shiiit man, that made me cry...

You know the writers are just thrilled right about now. They really couldn't get better accolades than this.

• @skepticalguy90 said: You just wanted to sleep with him, you perv.

I'm not gay but... he could program my universal remote all night long.

• I was actually surprised that the majority of people abandoned Lilly. I did too, but what really got to me was how bad I felt after I left her. I mean, she murdered pretty much my best friend in the entire group aside from clem, and I feel sorry about leaving her? Anyone else feel bad about abandoning Lilly?

• @Rock114 said: I was actually surprised that the majority of people abandoned Lilly. I did too, but what really got to me was how bad I felt after I left her. I mean, she murdered pretty much my best friend in the entire group aside from clem, and I feel sorry about leaving her? Anyone else feel bad about abandoning Lilly?

I felt bad, but sometimes you gotta put Old Yeller down when he goes rabid. She's lucky the group didn't lynch her.

• @Cyreen said: You know the writers are just thrilled right about now. They really couldn't get better accolades than this.

I know, they probably want us to feel this way because it goes to show that the game really affected us. Which is why we should be even more angrier to show them that they've gone beyond the boundaries.

• I was really sad when Carley died. But killing Duck really put me over the edge. Forgive my language but it was the most fucked up thing that I had Lee do yet.

I sure as hell didn't want to let Lee shoot him, but I just couldn't let Kenny or Katjaa take care of him...it's just too cruel.

I considered the survivors at the drugstore a sort of second family for Lee and at this point really not aiming to make friends. When episode 4 comes out, I'm only looking out for Clem and Kenny...this game has made me very jaded and cynical

• @Metiphis said: Was Carley that generic female video game tough girl character that didn't know what batteries were? Doug all the way. You all just wanted to sleep with her, pervs.

I saved her cause she was a better shot and she knew I was a killer. I wanted everyone to know I was a killer, even during Episode 1 and 2. I tried so hard to prove it to them, it got easier when I killed the brothers, but they acted all shocked. I was like, "THIS IS WHO I AM MOTHER F*@KERS!!"

I'm trying to play a psycho, but Lily's outdoing me and it's pissing me off.

• @Rock114 said: I was actually surprised that the majority of people abandoned Lilly. I did too, but what really got to me was how bad I felt after I left her. I mean, she murdered pretty much my best friend in the entire group aside from clem, and I feel sorry about leaving her? Anyone else feel bad about abandoning Lilly?

Hey this is the ZA here, humans are in short supply, Im not abandoning anyone.
    So she made a bad shot? A little more time at the range and she would have been fine, besides, everyone deserves a second chance. If anyone you should all be mad at Ben! That lying little weasel. I tried to leave his ass in the forest back in Ep 2 but I couldnt shake him

Add Comment