User Avatar Image

If You Could... Who Would You Choose?

posted by CinnamonToast on - last edited - Viewed by 986 users

Who would you choose to pardon from death? So far in this game, if you had the power to change only one characters fate, only one, which of the main characters would you save from their ultimate demise? Who gets to live? and why?

Duck
Katjaa
Carley
Doug
Lary
Mark
Shawn
Other

did i get everyone?

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Quite honestly, I really with I could have saved that Girl in the beginning of EP3...
    But well, having Larry around bossing us around created the illusion of safety.

• [quote=rock114;661369]what the fuck Telltale?[/quote]

Fixed that for you.

• If I could pick two Characters they would be Carley and Duck.

• Carley. Duck was a cool little tyke and may god rest his soul, but my god...

In the beginning, we all simply saw her as just an idiot who didn't know how to put in batteries. In the beginning, I just saw her as one of those snooty news anchors who was trying to move on up. But then I saw how much her and Lee were pretty much the only ones who were ACTUALLY friends. It could have blossomed in to something more.

Seeing how much she cared about Clem and Lee, how she always joked about the battery situation, how she kissed Lee on the cheek, how she wasted those two bandits with her pistol... only for her to be on the other end just five minutes afterwards.

That is why I didn't think twice before leaving Lilly on the road... that is why I would have killed her, would I be given the choice... that is why I would have made it to where that coward died and not Carley.

• ITS UNANIMOUS! Come on telltale.... please make the choice to save Carley...its the logical choice and i want it.

• Man, lotta love for Carley here... But you know what? I'm gonna go for Mark. I mean, I liked Carley but at least she got shot in the face and died instantly. Mark was a cool guy who had his legs chopped off and eaten before bleeding to death! If anyone deserves a reprieve, it's that guy.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: Man, lotta love for Carley here... But you know what? I'm gonna go for Mark. I mean, I liked Carley but at least she got shot in the face and died instantly. Mark was a cool guy who had his legs chopped off and eaten before bleeding to death! If anyone deserves a reprieve, it's that guy.

theres no way to bring back Mark without severely changing the storyline

• @j.em26 said: Carley's becoming a solid fan favorite to the point where she impacts almost all of us

Hopefully, by the time Episode 4 is about to come out, that dumbtard AJ Locasio whose been ignoring important questions FROM THE FANS and handpicking questions that SEEMS IMPORTANT TO HIM will have the balls to start asking Telltale Game staffs questions like

1. So, Episode 3 was a bit late. You guys promised that it'd get released by mid August. What happened along the way ? Was there some sort of trouble ?

2. I was a bit shocked about your decisions to kill off Carley. I thought she'd hang around for a little bit more. I know she had to go eventually, but it didn't hit me that she'd go this way because the Episode 3 prediction gave me a feeling that she'd be doing as fine as she did in Episode 2. In fact, players were teased with a bit Carley-Lee romance at the start of the game before her demise. What's your take on this ?

3. I know this is THE Walking Dead, but if there was a huge request from fans, will you guys ever consider bringing Carley/Doug back ? You know, maybe at the end of the game, it might have been revealed that they survived the gunshot to the face. And by coming back, I mean in person, not as a walking dead.

These are some solid questions. Unfortunately, if they do answer the questions, they'd probably give us some BS answers.

I miss Carley and Duck.

• Katjaa.

Not sure why, but I felt more of a bond with Kenny/Katjaa than any other characters in the game. It really sucked when she offed herself.

• Duck. He's a two-fer, with Duck comes Katjaa.

Add Comment