User Avatar Image

Bring ***** Back! ( or maybe ***** )

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 912 users

My Observation

I'm not much of a doctor but I am quite an observer. I watched Carley's death a lot of times ( it's torture ) and I can see that she got hit in her left cheek. Sorry don't know bout' Doug

My stupid reason:

What if some good professional healer "Samaratin" saw him/her and healed him/her. I've watched a lot dramas and somehow those people who get shot in the face or body still manages to survive. Maybe
they will somehow just get an eyepatch or something, but they will still be alive.

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They weren't supposed to let Carley die like that! It's terrible..She was going to be the thing to mend lee's heart after his gf cheated on him and destroyed his life.

• only thing that could have happened if she got her cheek grazed, but then again a horde came to her unconscious body, and the party did travel by train, it seems far fetched Carley would show up with a stitch on her cheek; half a country distance away.

But if she did survive, it would just prove to the fanbase how much of a badass Carley is, or how stupid of a decision it was to eliminate her completely so soon.

• Technically possible, and no one examined the body in the rush to leave, but her eyes were open in a few shots, so it's, sadly, unlikely she actually survived. I would have liked for there to have been a choice between Doug/Carly or Ben.

• Its possible Carley is still alive but I HIGHLY doubt it. I was hurt when Carley was killed though. *ahem* Lets see....

Carley (A petite woman) was shot in the face at close range, collapsed immediately, left by the side of the road, shot out in the open in zombie infested woods. I don't know my friend.

Also it seeme like she was dead before she hit the ground so the bullet probably went through her cheek and destroyed her cerebellum and upper spinal cord. On top of all of that, its a zombie apocalypse going on and you would probably have no access to a top notch hospital.

Even if you did have access to a hospital, the drive there would....nevermind.

Rest in peace Carley.

• Voted for impossible, would want her very much though. :(

• I think it would work, only through a rewrite for an alternate storyline through different choice. But as it stands now, I think she's gone for good. I don't think they're gonna rewrite for both Doug and Carley.

I miss her.

• yea its over. even if she survived the bullet which she didnt, the zombies that (if you chose to leave lilly) eould get to her. therefore, there is zero chance besides a plot hole that carly survives that

• @kirby18 said: yea its over. even if she survived the bullet which she didnt, the zombies that (if you chose to leave lilly) eould get to her. therefore, there is zero chance besides a plot hole that carly survives that

Well, if the bullet didn't killed her, I think the zombies would go for Lilly, and maybe won't even notice Carley, but well, sadly I don't think we'll see her again :(

• It sucks in how Carley died but the only way we'll see her again is in a flashback, Lee's dreams or after he gets a real nasty knock on the head.

• Think there would be some more twitching from Carley or Doug if they were shoot in the cheekbones, not ruling it out but I have no expectations of a return from either. I was mad at them for that desicion... close to quit the game entirely when I found out there is no way to rescue the one you saved in episode 1. Took some time off and finished the game later, though Telltale have a lower rating in my books from this day onwards.

Coming to think of the end of Fight club when discussing the lethality of gunshoot to the head... doubt that someone would stand after taking a shoot at such a close range despite low caliber.

Add Comment