User Avatar Image

[Spoiler] To all of us Team Kenny

posted by GSH on - last edited - Viewed by 344 users

Told you so.

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fuck team kenny and fuck team lilly, im on team lee

• @YamiRaziel said: Clem was the biggest let down of this episode, in my opinion.

Wait until the next episode, those trailers depict Clem of some sort of wrongdoing, Clem might let us down even more. xD

• @Metiphis said: When we were' staring solemnly down at his dead boy, I turned to him, put a hand on his shoulder and said "So Kenny now when I get in danger maybe you can help instead of backing away since your whole family is dead! Huh Kenny? Eh? Ehhhhhh Kenny?" *playful elbow nudge to the ribs* "Just messin' with yah Kenny! How do you keep that mutsache so well trimmed?! We'll talk later".

ROFL!! Bravo Sir

• you people act like Lily meant to kill Doug /Carly. It was an accident.

• @Xarne said: you people act like Lily meant to kill Doug /Carly. It was an accident.

Not on Doug but definitely Carly

• I'm happy with being on Kenny's side, so far every time I've had his back he's had mine. Don't feel so bad for helping him with Larry now.

• After I finished ep. 3 I went back and started a new game. This time I was gonna side with Kenny all the way since he was like the last original. I've only played up to ep 3 ch 1 so far but i've noticed alot of diff between my 2 playthru's.
    In my 'reg' game i try to side with whoever i feel is 'right' or closest to what i would do.
    so in my 'kenny' playthru, I just agreed with whatever he suggests, side with him, do everything to score points with him.
    So, in the 'kenny' game he usually calls me 'pal' and when it can time to kill lilly's dad, he says "you know i'm right, hell (heck?) you've agreed with everything I've done (said?) up to this point!" I agree again and pull lilly screaming off larry while he kills em.
    From then on its "we murdered larry" lol.
    The biggest let down on my 1st game was when kenny doesn't help me in the pharmacy in ep 3, he looks at the exit like hes gonna make a run for it.
    but in my 'kenny' game, he runs over helps out and says "i gotcha buddy"
    I really want to see what happens in the fight scene on the train, cuz in my normal game, not only did we fight but he also says, "I hate you Lee" that actually stunned me for a sec.
    After ep 3 though, there is no reason not to be "team kenny" imo unless you got morals or something >.>

• @Garland7G said: After I finished ep. 3 I went back and started a new game. This time I was gonna side with Kenny all the way since he was like the last original. I've only played up to ep 3 ch 1 so far but i've noticed alot of diff between my 2 playthru's.
    In my 'reg' game i try to side with whoever i feel is 'right' or closest to what i would do.
    so in my 'kenny' playthru, I just agreed with whatever he suggests, side with him, do everything to score points with him.
    So, in the 'kenny' game he usually calls me 'pal' and when it can time to kill lilly's dad, he says "you know i'm right, hell (heck?) you've agreed with everything I've done (said?) up to this point!" I agree again and pull lilly screaming off larry while he kills em.
    From then on its "we murdered larry" lol.
    The biggest let down on my 1st game was when kenny doesn't help me in the pharmacy in ep 3, he looks at the exit like hes gonna make a run for it.
    but in my 'kenny' game, he runs over helps out and says "i gotcha buddy"
    I really want to see what happens in the fight scene on the train, cuz in my normal game, not only did we fight but he also says, "I hate you Lee" that actually stunned me for a sec.
    After ep 3 though, there is no reason not to be "team kenny" imo unless you got morals or something >.>

I didn't get " I hate you Lee" after I fought him, maybe because I said sorry afterwards

• He doesn't say I hate you when you chose to say nothing. Because I did and he didn't say that. Maybe because I had sided with him on some things but not all.

• I was trying to talk him out of the fight when he says it and then he ended up kicking my ass cuz I didn't know i was suppose to QTE his fists....I didn't even get 1 punch in.

Add Comment