User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]Ben's character and deeds

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 2.0K users

Either you saved Carley or Doug. These great characters shall be avenged. Yeah, Lilly killed them, BUT Ben was giving the extra stuff to the bandits, wich caused the whole thing.

These were great characters, ones who shouldn't be forgotten. Ben, a stupid little teenager who is more scared of everything then a 12 year old.

Please, by joining this thread, you 100% guarantee that you WILL kill Ben, at the first time you get.

376 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @The13thRonin said: I consider Ben as being from the original group now. Once you've been with the group for almost 2 whole episodes you're pretty much family.

Well like family I'll teach his ass a lesson. We've got to stick together Ben, but if you fuck up like you did with the bandits, I will not hesitate the things I will do with you.

• Don't you think this thread is a bit Duck/Shaun all over again?

• Oh I see, Ben is the new Kenny? Hold on let me grab my pitchfork and join the mob. :)

• @The13thRonin said: I consider Ben as being from the original group now. Once you've been with the group for almost 2 whole episodes you're pretty much family.

really? I consider him the dead-weight guy. Not a kid that needs protecting but not an adult that can hold his own, and after ep 3 being alive is his last remaining good quality

• I'll let of him live, I treated him pretty well off the start, even gave him some food. Hes stupid and a coward, but I don't think hes a risk. If he didn't make a deal they probably would have attacked a lot sooner really. Lying was the thing that bugged me, but like I said, coward.

• @j.em26 said: ..save carley.

Yea?

• @SouthWardRB said: Either you saved Carley or Doug. These great characters shall be avenged. Yeah, Lilly killed them, BUT Ben was giving the extra stuff to the bandits, wich caused the whole thing.

These were great characters, ones who shouldn't be forgotten. Ben, a stupid little teenager who is more scared of everything then a 12 year old.

Please, by joining this thread, you 100% guarantee that you WILL kill Ben, at the first time you get.

Yeah, I'd like to shove Ben off of the train and into a crowd of walkers.

• Ben's is not family he is a two timing backstabbing pussy, I wish he dies a realy slow and painfull death being eaten by walkers, while he streams at the top of his lungs with his godnam anowing Squeaky Voice begging for Lee's help, and I also hope he burns slowly in hell. Carley was as important to me as it was clementine. And I allways thought like Lily (Because of her character in the comic book and possibly in the TV Series) she was sort off imortalized, bescause when you have to choose to save Carley or Doug, you're killing a character so that the other one can die 2 episodes later? Nice work Bob Kirkman and his acomplices, I mean I love your work and drama is always a wealcome factor, but drama is killing Katjia and Duck, stupidity is killing to much people I mean the whole group died in episode 3, and thats not the Drama that puts like "Realy good, exelent if this was a movie it deserved an Oscar, exelent 10/10", this is simply S-T-U-P-I-D-I-T-Y, pure and serene stupidity, I'm not just upset it's just that Carley/Doug's death makes no sense at all, like I said why create part in a video game where you "kill" a character to save another one and then that character you saved dies, NO F***ING SENSE, I love this video game but I don't know this was just disapointing I mean the episode could have been like Lilly points the gun at Carley, Lee sees it and pushes her arm shooting Carley/Doug, but not fatal but still like in the Braqueal artery or something then you choose if you want to leave her behind or not, Katjia treats her/him while ducks seats in the front seat while Lee looks out for him, then the Drama that acctualy fit in the episode Kenny's family death, and then while in the train Carley/Doug Starts to recover but out of guilt Ben tells Lee the truth anyway. I mean if this was what happened would have been a much better episode!

• My name is Ben, but fuck that Ben! I want him dead and Carley back...!

• Thing is though. As much as we ALL want Carley back and as much as she didn't deserve to be murdered bringing her back would dilute the emotional impact that this game (and the comic as well) are known for.

Add Comment