User Avatar Image

The final choice

posted by Yarrmeister on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

So near the end, after you jump off the bridge and get on the train, you apparently have the option of saving Omid or Christa. The thing is, Omid ran by so fast that I only had Christa on screen, but then I got wrapped on because I didn't help Omid.

Did anybody else do this by accident? I'm sure I could have seen Omid if I had moved the mouse around, but with everything happening so fast, and me only being able to see Christa, what was I to do?

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Yarrmeister said: So near the end, after you jump off the bridge and get on the train, you apparently have the option of saving Omid or Christa. The thing is, Omid ran by so fast that I only had Christa on screen, but then I got wrapped on because I didn't help Omid.

Did anybody else do this by accident? I'm sure I could have seen Omid if I had moved the mouse around, but with everything happening so fast, and me only being able to see Christa, what was I to do?

Aww that
    s too bad :p I was thinking since Omid was hurt I should grab him first and Christa would probably make it on the train or I could lean out and grab her :D

• You get yelled at no matter what you do.

• Yeah, no matter who you save, the other one chews you out. Him for you not saving a woman first, her for you not saving the injured person first.

It also doesnt matter if you push Omid off the bridge or not, he hurts himself either way.

• @Sir Craigius said: It also doesnt matter if you push Omid off the bridge or not, he hurts himself either way.

Altho I could see that choice coming back to bite you in the ass, long term. I expect firm tongue lashing from Christa later on in my game.

• @Yarrmeister said: Did anybody else do this by accident? I'm sure I could have seen Omid if I had moved the mouse around, but with everything happening so fast, and me only being able to see Christa, what was I to do?

Exactly like me :P

• I did the exact same thing as the OP. I would have saved Omid first because he was hurt, but Christa was right there, why waste time, right?

• What happens when you choose her instead of him? He can't die... right?

• I saved Christa first purely because she was the first out of the two I saw. I don't really like either of them so I hope they don't stick around too long.

• I saved Christa just because she was in my screen too, but I laughed when Omid just somehow caught up after not even being able to stand on his own 5 seconds ago... I mean really? Unless Omid is a track star I am calling bs

• I did the same thing. I TRIED to save Omid first because his leg was screwed up, but the camera was giving me hell and I couldn't find the indicator on Omid. So I assumed I had to save Christa. Then when she chewed me out for not saving Omid first, I realized that I must have been able to do it after all.

I've been trying to do a "live with the consequences" run and this is the first time I reloaded. I feel kind of dirty about it, but since saving Omid first was my initial intent anyway, I don't think it's that big a deal.

Add Comment