User Avatar Image

[SPOILER] I..I..am crying...

posted by Benasaz on - last edited - Viewed by 316 users

Why, why did Carley had to die? I fucking loved her... :( I mean, shiiit man, that made me cry...

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I was really sad when Carley died. But killing Duck really put me over the edge. Forgive my language but it was the most fucked up thing that I had Lee do yet.

I sure as hell didn't want to let Lee shoot him, but I just couldn't let Kenny or Katjaa take care of him...it's just too cruel.

I considered the survivors at the drugstore a sort of second family for Lee and at this point really not aiming to make friends. When episode 4 comes out, I'm only looking out for Clem and Kenny...this game has made me very jaded and cynical

• @Metiphis said: Was Carley that generic female video game tough girl character that didn't know what batteries were? Doug all the way. You all just wanted to sleep with her, pervs.

I saved her cause she was a better shot and she knew I was a killer. I wanted everyone to know I was a killer, even during Episode 1 and 2. I tried so hard to prove it to them, it got easier when I killed the brothers, but they acted all shocked. I was like, "THIS IS WHO I AM MOTHER F*@KERS!!"

I'm trying to play a psycho, but Lily's outdoing me and it's pissing me off.

• @Rock114 said: I was actually surprised that the majority of people abandoned Lilly. I did too, but what really got to me was how bad I felt after I left her. I mean, she murdered pretty much my best friend in the entire group aside from clem, and I feel sorry about leaving her? Anyone else feel bad about abandoning Lilly?

Hey this is the ZA here, humans are in short supply, Im not abandoning anyone.
    So she made a bad shot? A little more time at the range and she would have been fine, besides, everyone deserves a second chance. If anyone you should all be mad at Ben! That lying little weasel. I tried to leave his ass in the forest back in Ep 2 but I couldnt shake him

• I really hope there will be a choice to kill Ben at ep 4.
    Carley.. :((

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

With all the this Lilly is not that Lilly rumors going on, Telltale could have implemented the option to execute Lilly... I wouldn't have done it, but it would have seemed very reasonable for the group to consider that option.

• @Radiofoot said: We need a god damn Carly support group..

I'm in.

@Radiofoot said: Anyone else feel bad about abandoning Lilly?

Yeah, because it's still wrong. But she'll be fine.

• Yeah I woulda executed Lilly on the spot too. Her action was uncalled for no matter what. She got off light by being abandoned.

And unlike most I hd only saved Carley in the first place cause she was a crack shot. I mean Doug was a tech guy. How long is that sort of skill gunna last in the long run?

• @Vainamoinen said: With all the this Lilly is not that Lilly rumors going on, Telltale could have implemented the option to execute Lilly... I wouldn't have done it, but it would have seemed very reasonable for the group to consider that option.

yeah after she killed carley, i felt like there should have been the option to kill her, not just for revenge, but the safety of the group, she did have a gun, she could have just shot the rest of them

• Yeah I woulda executed Lilly on the spot too. Her action was uncalled for no matter what. She got off light by being abandoned.

And unlike most I hd only saved Carley in the first place cause she was a crack shot. I mean Doug was a tech guy. How long is that sort of skill gunna last in the long run?

• I actually was ok about Lilly, like meh, i don't care. But after she done it to Carley, i couldn't keep her alive...

Add Comment