Were all so blinded by her cuteness but I seem to be the only one here who sees a major flaw here with the radio. Everyone on this forum keeps saying "the only one i trust is clem" but she clearly doesnt trust Lee!! heres why:
in the very beginning when kenny nd lee are returning with supplies lee sees clem holding her radio clearly in a way in which you would talk on it (as opposed to admiring the new stickers). IGN just released the full walkthrough and if you forgot or dont believe you can see it on part 1 i think of their walkthrough.
then, and this is my main point, when you are discussing the plan with her, she clearly makes it apparent she wants to go look for her parents before the boat. regardless of what you choose to say in that, the whole point is she doesnt mention the man on the radio who has confirmed to her that her parents are ok. we know shes a smart girl so put yourself in her shoes, if someone told you your parents are alive wouldnt you run to lee as fast as possible to tell him? not only that but even more so to back up that your parents arent dead in an argument as to what you will do when you get to savanah
thirdly, this has clearly been going on for a pretty extended period. as the guy claims "even if lee doesnt let you" , so basically here is what im saying with respect to next episode:
if clem did not mention the guy on the radio to lee it only means one thing she trusts the guy on the radio more than lee. i think clem might willingly go with him or willingly try to seperate from lee knowing he thinks her parents are dead, which they probably are. i think just being a kid, she heard her parents and went blind to the real threat. Id realky love to see some counter argument because i cant think of any... i mean clem hasnt come to lee to tell him anything (regarding secrets) like lee did by telling her that lee was convicted (if you chose that).... maybe she thinks lee is a bad person
For comedic relief along side with a few decent points, here is a post from this thread from FankyMaloon :
In fact, I'm gonna take this even further: Clementine is totally in control of the whole operation, and has been from the beginning!
Add up the facts:
- Know any other 8-year-old kids who wouldn't be a cowering mess with soiled drawers after seeing what Clementine's seen? The only way this is possible is if she's on top of the whole situation every step of the way.
- Clementine made it clear that she almost took Lee out with a hammer when she first spotted him from her treehouse. Instead, she decided this was someone she could use for her own needs...and she has wrapped him around her little finger every step of the way since then.
- Every time Lee tells Clementine the truth, we hear "Clementine appreciated your honesty"...but Clementine has been completely dishonest about her radio, keeping her conversations 100% secret from EVERYONE.
- And how DOES she keep her walkie-talkie charged? Well, what was the story behind the broken flashlight? We never heard that its batteries were still in it...because they're not! Notice that the shards of the flashlight's glass were found right next to Clementine's chalk drawings? Ah-HAH!
- Speaking of the chalk drawings, whose pink chalk was that, making signs for the bandits on the wall, anyway? Of course, Clem lies that her pink chalk has "gone somewhere"...but WE know better, don't we? SHE dropped it at the gate when she was making the deliveries for the bandits!
- She's making sure to get rid of every annoyance: Carly was clearly a threat to her control over Lee, and had be be eliminated, so Clementine's planting evidence worked perfectly. Duck was her #1 annoyance, Clem couldn't stand him...and she didn't exactly shed a tear when Duck was out of the picture, did she?
- Clementine even convinced Ben to take the rap for her, and now Lee is silencing Ben...so she has that whole angle all sewn up, clever little thing that she is!
- Lee's dream of a Zombie Clem chomping into him is a clear indication that, deep in his heart, Lee knows Clem is not the sweet innocent girl she pretends to be.
- Clementine is in cahoots with Mr. Shadow/Silhouette Man, and probably has been since the very beginning.
- And lastly, WHERE did we see the very first walker, where was the very epicenter of this epidemic? Right near Clementine's treehouse, that's where! Did we ever SEE what Clementine was up to in that sordid treehouse of hers? No we did not!
Proof Positive: Clementine has been masterminding the whole crew, and is possibly behind the whole epidemic!
From past experience with the irony-deficient reading these forums, I probably should have placed big flashing lights and an "Irony Alert" sign on this post....