User Avatar Image

Whose death made you so emotional?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!

258 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah same here. It was so unexpected. That was one of the reasons it had so much impact. And also, cause she never really hurt anybody or caused any trouble within the group.

• Carley's death wasnt as sad as it was shocking. I was stunned and then immediately furious at Lilly. Duck's death was very sad, especially the scene just before it between Kat and Kenny. Very emotional stuff.

• a toss up between Carley and Duck.

• I saw it coming the moment Carly called Lily a 'stupid scared little bitch' (or something along those lines). I wasn't really as emotional as I thought I would be.

Duck's death got me though.

Having to talk Kenny into stopping the train, then the dialogue between Kaatja and Kenny talking about putting down their own son, then Kaatja committing suicide, and then finally Kenny having to kill his own son.

What really hit home was the fact that the same thing would be happening to millions of families all over the world...

...And that one day, Lee might have to do the same thing to Clem.

• 1. Larry - Lily just broke my heart in that scene. It was really painful to watch her go through that.
    2. Duck - Never liked him much until he named me Batman. I was saddened because of Katjaa and Clem's reactions.

Carley was sudden and not really that emotional. I really can't get why people seem to choose her over Duck's death.

P.S In my playthrough Kenny was a douchebag even during his son's final hours.

• Kat's death was emotional too me and shocking, the fact she shot herself and didn't get the job done. and seeing Kenny wasn't in the right mind, so had Lee do it.

Carly was just shocking. plain and simple

• The loss of Duck was the most/worst of all the losses thus far. I keep thinking that the last thing duck saw was his dead mother....sorry...that's why his death was the worst.

• Don't worry. The last thing Duck saw was the receiving end of a Glock 22. With either a strange black man he's known for 3 months or his father behind it.

• @Kiel555 said: The loss of Duck was the most/worst of all the losses thus far. I keep thinking that the last thing duck saw was his dead mother....sorry...that's why his death was the worst.

I kinda choose to believe that Duck was so far gone, so close to death, he didnt even really comprehend what he saw if he even noticed.. He was curled up against the tree with a pretty emotionless blank stare.

People can argue that he was frozen in shock or something, but I think he was just already gone.

• Whatever you virtual child murderers have to tell yourself.
    I personally waited for a bit until it looked like he stopped breathing.

Add Comment