User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] TWDG easter eggs / references / hidden jokes?

posted by GeneralC on - last edited - Viewed by 8.9K users

has anyone found any Easter eggs in this game yet if you have could you
maybe take a picture or video and post it here

189 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I admit, I laughed so hard at that conversation.

Duck: "...and I'll be your ward, Dick Grayson!"
    Lee: "..."
    Duck: "That's Robin."
    Lee: "I KNOW WHO IT IS!"

Lee's complete intolerance for playing Batman & Robin just cracked me up. But, Duck won me over in the end with the high-fiving and the Superman pose.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: I admit, I laughed so hard at that conversation.

Duck: "...and I'll be your ward, Dick Grayson!"
    Lee: "..."
    Duck: "That's Robin."
    Lee: "I KNOW WHO IT IS!"

Lee's complete intolerance for playing Batman & Robin just cracked me up. But, Duck won me over in the end with the high-fiving and the Superman pose.

I want someone to make a mod for when Lee is investigating, they change the character mesh of Lee and Duck to have Batman and Robin costumes :P

• besides 5 none of them are really easter eggs...if number 1 is true than thats an easter egg but i cant verify for it

• @Motordead said: He will push you out of the car and lock the door. Lee will walk back to the box to find it covered in blood and bits of flesh.. and Clems hat on the ground. Than Duck will walk towards you as a walker. In shock Lees mouth is gaped open, Duck comes to him and Lee falls out of the Box car. The "You are dead" screen pops up.

This happened to me except I didn't choose "...". It can happen if you are generally too passive about getting him to stop the train. You either have to get him to face the fact that Duck is dying or fight him. If you beat around the bush too much, even without choosing "..." at all, he'll push you out of the car and you get that scene.

Oddly enough, when you do get him to stop the train, Duck doesn't turn for another like 10 minutes and even then you/Kenny shoots him before he actually does anything. So idk how not stopping the train causes him to instantly become a walker and gives him enough time to kill everyone.

• Dear Telltale. You screwed up.

You said Duck was Dick Greyson, when everyone knows its Tim Drake Jason Todd? that dies painfully. :D

• Whaat? Tim Drake dies? Tim Drake doesn't die. Jason dies. (adjusts nerd glasses)

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: Whaat? Tim Drake dies? Tim Drake doesn't die. Jason dies. (adjusts nerd glasses)

Drat... Wait, I swear Tim Drake was the second Robin... oh well, edited.

• Ah it doesn't matter anyway. Last I heard, they're all alive again. :p Stupid superheroes. They don't know how to stay dead like a TWD character.

• What happened to the video

• @L e x said: What happened to the video

Trying to get that now before work

Add Comment