User Avatar Image

Mistakes, plot holes and comic canon violations in the game (spoilers)

posted by Actinguy1 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users

When you're in the pharmacy and trying to get the keys, you discover you're locked in and nobody has the code to the lock.

So the answer to the puzzle is you have to go to the motel to save Glenn, and get the fireaxe while you're there.

Ummm...

How can I go to the motel when I'm LOCKED INSIDE THE PHARMACY?

163 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Master of Aeons said: Everett is his middle name. His full name is Lee Evere - OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDD

3pgdjd.jpg

It could be that TTG's Lilly isn't the one from the comics. I guess we'll know after the next episode if she is or not.

• @Ismokeherb said: 3pgdjd.jpg

It could be that TTG's Lilly isn't the one from the comics. I guess we'll know after the next episode if she is or not.

They stated that it was the same Lily on several occasions, hell they even hinted towards what she does to Ricks family.

I do think this is a plot hole,

Comic death of Larry, or Everett.

"Killed byEdit
    Zombies
    Everett saved Lilly by locking her into a bus, causing himself to be devoured."

They have the same first and last name in the comic and game series.

Hell, you could be right. I honestly don't think this is something TT would miss.

• it also says on the wiki :After the apocalypse broke out, Lilly and Everett stood together for a short while. When they were attacked by a smaller herd, Everett saved Lilly by locking her into a bus.

i haven't read The Walking Dead: The Road To Woodbury so i dont know if that is a story told by lilly or it happened in the book.

if it was a story she could have used lee to give her dad a heroes ending as a lie to tell people.

why did they call Lee, Lee Everett? seems weird.

maybe larry is a nick name, or it actually isnt the same lilly, and it was just a big trick to surprise the comic fans when she dies

• Did anybody notice the fact that Hershel said that his son died days after he was bitten in the comics? The game just showed Shaun dying moments after he was bitten.

• @Zeruis said: Did anybody notice the fact that Hershel said that his son died days after he was bitten in the comics? The game just showed Shaun dying moments after he was bitten.

he could have been unconscious?

• @thestalkinghead said: he could have been unconscious?

Knowing Hershel, he probably could have denied the fact that he died until he turned. Or unconscious.

• @Zeruis said: Did anybody notice the fact that Hershel said that his son died days after he was bitten in the comics? The game just showed Shaun dying moments after he was bitten.

Yeah that was covered on page 2 of this thread.

• @Zeruis said: Knowing Hershel, he probably could have denied the fact that he died until he turned. Or unconscious.

yeah maybe he thought he was just ill until the time he actually tried to eat him, then he was just ill in the head aswell

• @tobar said: Yeah that was covered on page 2 of this thread.

I was just being lazy. Thanks for the heads-up, though.

• @thestalkinghead said: it also says on the wiki :After the apocalypse broke out, Lilly and Everett stood together for a short while. When they were attacked by a smaller herd, Everett saved Lilly by locking her into a bus.

i haven't read The Walking Dead: The Road To Woodbury so i dont know if that is a story told by lilly or it happened in the book.

if it was a story she could have used lee to give her dad a heroes ending as a lie to tell people.

why did they call Lee, Lee Everett? seems weird.

maybe larry is a nick name, or it actually isnt the same lilly, and it was just a big trick to surprise the comic fans when she dies

Is The Road To Woodbury even out yet? The Wiki says it is scheduled for release in October... how could anybody know the name of Lily's supposed father in the novel if it hasn't been released?

Add Comment