User Avatar Image

If You Could... Who Would You Choose?

posted by CinnamonToast on - last edited - Viewed by 877 users

Who would you choose to pardon from death? So far in this game, if you had the power to change only one characters fate, only one, which of the main characters would you save from their ultimate demise? Who gets to live? and why?

Duck
Katjaa
Carley
Doug
Lary
Mark
Shawn
Other

did i get everyone?

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Cyreen said: Duck. He's a two-fer, with Duck comes Katjaa.

Three-fer. You get Robin.

• Carley and Mark for me. Cause I think they would of been useful.
    Duck and Katjaa had no real place. Altho if I had to choose one to die, it would be Kat.
    Cause Clem needs another kid and maybe Kenny wouldn't be such a wreck.

• voted mark, he truly is the only one I feel bad about losing...

• @LokiHavok said: Carley and Mark for me. Cause I think they would of been useful.
    Duck and Katjaa had no real place. Altho if I had to choose one to die, it would be Kat.
    Cause Clem needs another kid and maybe Kenny wouldn't be such a wreck.

I think Kenny gathered himself remarkably well, all things considered.

I would save primarily Carley and secondarily Mark. Carley because her death was just so stupid and Mark because he seemed all-round likable.

I really, really wish you could've chosen whether Lilly shoots Carley or Ben based on your conversation choices just before it happened, since she was blaming both of them after all.

• Carley.

I can't help but feel TTG knew this would be the sort of reaction they would get. Can't help but feel it's sadistic of them to kill her off, but would you expect anything less considering the nature of the series?

• carley because I was hoping to get sex after her hitting on me so much

• Carly, because she seemed to be the most reliable, friendly, well-balanced and level-headed person in the whole group. Besides Clem, she was basically the only person in the whole group you could really depend on, who never tried to backstab you or accuse you of something or starting a huge argument or anything. That's especially remarkable considering SHE KNOWS the truth about Lee's past right from the start... and still she supports you time and time again.
    That's EXACTLY the kind of person I'd want to have in my own survivor group - people I can depend on. Who cares if she's got a problem with batteries?

Lilly got increasingly angry, hostile and downright insane, Kenny would blindly do anything to protect himself and his family, Larry was just a giant ass to everybody and Ben is ... well ... just nobody you could depend on to save your life in a sticky situation.

Mark was likable, if maybe rather naive, but I just didn't know him enough to prefer him over Carley. Same situation as with Shawn, really (minus the naivety).

I also liked Katjaa quite a bit, but in the end she's still Kenny's wife and during the episodes I didn't really get to talk or interact with her all that much. The whole situation was also just too much for her to handle, so I have my doubts if it'd do her any good to bring her back into this cruel world.

Duck was plain annoying in the first two episodes, but I did feel very sad for him in episode 3. Still I think he's better off this way. If not on that day, something would have gotten to him rather sooner than later, anyway.

Doug... well, I didn't play with him, so I can't say much about him. Liked him in episode 1, at least, but I'll always prefer Carly over his TV remote skills.

• Even though Carley was my favorite character behind Lee and Clem, I voted for Mark. He was much like Lee in his decision-making and attitude. Would have loved to see how they got on if he wasn't made into food by the St Johns.

• I would save Larry, of course. Thus our group won't fall apart and even your beloved Carley will make it... probably :D

• But... I couldn't save any of them... *sigh*

Add Comment